SpielByWeb Forum Index SpielByWeb
http://www.spielbyweb.com/

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Find a UserFind a User   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 Your GamesYour Games   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Geeklist on BGG to discuss Variant Maps

View previous topic :: View next topic  
spearjr

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 5:41 pm    Post subject: Geeklist on BGG to discuss Variant Maps Reply with quote

All,

I've started a geeklist on BGG to discuss variant maps for Hacienda. Most of the maps have been uploaded here, but not all. (Or some are intended for 2-3 players only and won't work here anyhow.)

This list is incomplete. However, you can help make it more complete. Add images, files, etc to it. I'd love to see all the maps available here on that list. I'd love to see more of the .haz files loaded here put into the files section on BGG. Let the other map makers play with what you've created, see if they can come up with a map that is even more fun to play on.

I will be zipping up some groups of maps (.haz files) and putting them on the geek soon so others can play with those files.

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/26139

Hope to see you there.

-Jason
View user's profile BoardGameGeek Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Kanga

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 4:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How do you get the .haz files for the various maps?
spearjr

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 8:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kanga wrote:
How do you get the .haz files for the various maps?

For the .haz files that are already linked, there were on the geek already. Or I created the map. At least one map designed by another player, I just recreated the haz file so I could play around with the map.

I'm hoping that other map creators will upload their haz files to the geek.

Right now, spielbyweb doesn't keep the haz file when it gets uploaded for a map, so no luck there.
View user's profile BoardGameGeek Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
spearjr

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 10:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stargate was kind enough to email me his .haz files, and so I've uploaded them to the geek (pending approval now) and added the maps of his I was missing to the geeklist.

We're up to 24 different maps on the list now, but that is still well short of the 214!! custom maps that have loaded here. (Yes, some are duplicates of maps that don't work well online, and others are the test version of a now public map, but still, there must be well over a hundred playable maps here.)
spearjr

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 9:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We're up to 27 maps now, AND all the haz files that I uploaded have been approved, so that is an additional 12 haz files added. (9 of stargate's and 3 more of mine.)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpielByWeb Forum Index -> Hacienda All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: