SpielByWeb Forum Index SpielByWeb
http://www.spielbyweb.com/

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Find a UserFind a User   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 Your GamesYour Games   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Introducing... Amun-Re and Reef Encounter!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
milksheikh
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 7:36 am    Post subject: Introducing... Amun-Re and Reef Encounter! Reply with quote

It shouldn't be a surprise, but in case, I've added Amun-Re and Reef Encounter to the games available for play. Enjoy (and let me know if any problems crop up)!

I've also started hinting at games in testing and development -- keep an eye on the forum index page...
View user's profile BoardGameGeek Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
PieMan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 1:44 pm    Post subject: Fantastic job! Reply with quote

Jeez, I used to be just happy to play Wallenstein here! Now, I've got LOTS of choices, and good reasons to play spielbyweb even more often!

I look forward to the future releases I see, too!

Great job!
...Chris
PaleHorse

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 9:01 pm    Post subject: This site Reply with quote

My Dear Mr Sheikh: I have been to a number of web sites that have converted board games. This includes Brettspielwelt which has a multitude of games to choose from. I must say that this site is impressive beyond words. Whoever sets up the interface for these games is just extremely gifted. Not only are the interfaces extremely user friendly, seamless, and intuitive--they prompt you for all that you need to do on a turn, making it so effortless that you can concentrate on strategy and not having to grapple with a clunky interface. An example I can use is I was scratching my head as to what to make of the Reef Encounter board game. After jumping into a couple games here I have been able to figure out how the game works just by following the interface prompting and referring back to the rules. Brilliantly done!

If that was all the positives I could find here, it would be nice. But the other thing that is so great is that you have ported over extremely popular, mainstream, classic board games you don't see elsewhere. And when you combine what is available here with what's in the pipeline--well, all I can say is I'm overwhelmingly impressed with what you have going here.

AND IT'S FREE!! I was solicited online a couple months ago by a site that had maybe 8-10 games to offer. The only one that even remotely interested me was Euphrat & Tigris and they wanted $10 a month. You are actually turning down donations! It blows me away. Anyway, I wanted you to know you are giving me a tredendous amount of fun and entertainment and I am very grateful to you. I can't wait for your next 3 games to start as I am familiar with them all and they, like your current games, are all great. Count me as your biggest fan sir! Many thanks, Lou M. (PaleHorse)
Coyotek4

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 9:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

(my first post here)

You had me at Amun-Re ... but with Santiago coming, and El Grande on the horizon, I'm now hooked.

Thank you much!
hildo

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 6:13 pm    Post subject: Re: This site Reply with quote

Milksheikh,
It would be presumptuous to try to give you praise more eloquently than Palehorse has done, so I'll just say I totally agree with the praise he gave you.
Thank you for this most marvelous site.

Hildo K.

PaleHorse wrote:
My Dear Mr Sheikh: I have been to a number of web sites that have converted board games..... ..... Many thanks, Lou M. (PaleHorse)
bloodylarry

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 10:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What else can I add? I entirely share the opinion of my fellow players, and would like to thank you for all the good time we have thanks to you!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpielByWeb Forum Index -> Announcements All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: