SpielByWeb Forum Index SpielByWeb
http://www.spielbyweb.com/

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Find a UserFind a User   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 Your GamesYour Games   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Another game to try

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dobinator

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 2:45 pm    Post subject: Another game to try Reply with quote

Hi, folks - a friend introduced me to this site a couple of weeks ago, and I've really been enjoying it, although I haven't been winning (much).

I hope I don't tread on any toes by posting this, but I have a project I've been working on for a few years, and this seems like a group that might be interested. It's a play-by-web game called Sultan. It's not exactly a board game, but it's got a pretty healthy amount of player interaction, bluffing, and economics. I've run it twice before, and made some changes for this go-round, and I'd like to invite anybody here to give it a whirl. The next game will start Monday, Sept. 24.

The game and rules are here:

http://snood.pair.com/sultan

It's free and open to all. A significant chunk of the players will probably be the gamer club at Guilford College, where I work, but there'll be some others, too.

Again, I'm sorry if this kind of recruiting is inappropriate - I checked the FAQ and other posts on the chat forum, and this seemed (1) not against the rules, and (2) more relevant to games than some chat postings. I apologize for any offense.

Please give Sultan a try, and let me know what you think. The more players I get, the more fun it will be - I've had about 50 before and would like to increase that number.

Sincerely,
Dave
Sensor

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2019 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What an old thread....
paul4422

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2020 7:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

must try
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpielByWeb Forum Index -> SpielByWeb Chat All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: