SpielByWeb Forum Index SpielByWeb
http://www.spielbyweb.com/

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Find a UserFind a User   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 Your GamesYour Games   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Tournament Alert?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
SunLion

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 12:01 pm    Post subject: Tournament Alert? Reply with quote

Hi, I've only been here quite a short while and as yet, have not really joined in on the forum. As a result, my first indication that there was a hascienda tournament on was the huge number of games with the title "Tournament" in the passworded games list.

I've never taken part in a tournament, but would be quite interested in future. Is there a way to get some kind of 'heads up' or alert that such a thing is planned (in any of the games) without having to trawl through the forums for each game every day just in case?

Maybe this already exists and I just did not know it.
smlait

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 12:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When you log in, just check "New Posts". It will give you a list of the Subjects for all threads that have been created/posted in since your last login. You can look at any that interest you (e.g. a tournament) and ignore the ones that don't.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpielByWeb Forum Index -> SpielByWeb Chat All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: