SpielByWeb Forum Index SpielByWeb
http://www.spielbyweb.com/

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Find a UserFind a User   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 Your GamesYour Games   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

How do I report inappropriate behavior on the server?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
gische

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 6:46 pm    Post subject: How do I report inappropriate behavior on the server? Reply with quote

Game 16328: Butlerian Sheep
Check the messages log.

I'm no prude, but this really wasn't necessary.
ebots_mind

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 9:15 pm    Post subject: Feedback Reply with quote

Gische,

The Wickedpunch, Dirty Sanchaz, and Gnomen, is a person or group of people who have been targetting me for harassment in real life. I realized too late when I created the game that they were attempting to cause me stress. Check out their profiles, if they haven't altered them yet. Wickedpunch and Dirty Sanchaz both created their profiles on the exact same day, so it's more than likely the same person behind both. Which, if it is the case, I would construe as cheating if they were both involved in the same game. Plus, I do believe that this website's credo is "one account per person," so whomever that is, is violating that standard.

I am sure Gische that you didn't mean me any harm, but I won't say the same for them/he/she. Sorry that you got caught up in that, but I was frustrated.

Last edited by ebots_mind on Wed Mar 14, 2007 1:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
lotsa blots

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 8:14 am    Post subject: Dirty Sanchaz: Inappropriate Behavior Reply with quote

At the risk of becoming the next target, and as a long standing member of the SBW community, I find Dirty Sanchaz's behavior and thinly veiled references to offensive behavior to be completely out of line with the SBW community.

I don't know if Sys Admins can address (ban for life), but research will show some very questionable aspects to this person's profile as of today, and the communication string for the game mentioned below.

Lotsa
StanHansen

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2021 7:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think there is no way for it Sad
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpielByWeb Forum Index -> SpielByWeb Chat All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: