SpielByWeb Forum Index SpielByWeb
http://www.spielbyweb.com/

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Find a UserFind a User   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 Your GamesYour Games   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Ranking appearing in the players list?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpielByWeb Forum Index -> Comments and Feature Requests
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bloodylarry

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 4:44 am    Post subject: Ranking appearing in the players list? Reply with quote

Hello Dear Wallenstein Master! I thought it would be a good idea that when you look for a player in the alphabetica list, their rank would appear next to their name. Tell me if that would be possible. I think a lot of people that are still not in the top100 would still like to know their rank.
milksheikh
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 8:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, there's a lot to be done to that user ranking list...

In the meantime, I've added some stats to the "View Profile" page. You can find this for yourself via the new "View Profile" link at the top right. For other users, anytime you see their username as a link, click on it to see their profile (I'll be adding more of these links as time permits) and also from the profile button associated with any forum posts they've written.
View user's profile BoardGameGeek Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
bloodylarry

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 8:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks Milksheikh!
Can I ask you what is your favorite game among those you have put on this website?
milksheikh
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 10:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Favorite? A good question, which I'm not good at answering, since I really don't play games repeatedly enough to have favorites.

The honest answer is by the time I'm done testing and bugfixing a game, I'm fairly sick it... Wink

But if I had to choose, I might stick with Bus...
View user's profile BoardGameGeek Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpielByWeb Forum Index -> Comments and Feature Requests All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: