SpielByWeb Forum Index SpielByWeb
http://www.spielbyweb.com/

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Find a UserFind a User   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 Your GamesYour Games   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Game 15174 - wrong market calculation

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wernazuma

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 1:51 am    Post subject: Game 15174 - wrong market calculation Reply with quote

I know it's a variant 1 game, but still: connecting my spare ribs with the market should have given me 1x6=6 pesos, but I only got 1.

Thanks,
Wernazuma
smlait

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 3:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No. The pig is only connected to one land tile, so 1x1=1 peso. You only count the land tiles the pig is touching - not all the tiles in the chain.
colbymartin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2019 12:04 am    Post subject: Hacienda Reply with quote

You can even make our delicious BBQ Ribs in the Oven during a blizzard or ... Let's Make It. 1. Heat oven to 350º F. 2. Place ribs, meat sides up, in single ... Bake, uncovered, 1 hour or until ribs are tender, turning and brushing with ... Serve these ribs with smart sides, such as grilled vegetables and whole ... Just For You.May 22, 2019 - Learn pitmaster Aaron Franklin's complete smoked barbecue ribs ... Is MasterClass right for me? ... Cooking spare ribs falls between pork butt and brisket in terms of ... loin ribs are taken from the upper portion of the rib cage that connects to .... Not only is it tough to eat, it's going to get in the way later when You can even make our delicious BBQ Ribs in the Oven during a blizzard or ... Let's Make It. 1. Heat oven to 350º F. 2. Place ribs, meat sides up, in single ... Bake, uncovered, 1 hour or until ribs are tender, turning and brushing with ... Serve these ribs with smart sides, such as grilled vegetables and whole ... Just For You.
mikeedison

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2020 8:43 am    Post subject: hi Reply with quote

nice work and the pure skillls
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpielByWeb Forum Index -> Hacienda All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: