SpielByWeb Forum Index SpielByWeb
http://www.spielbyweb.com/

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Find a UserFind a User   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 Your GamesYour Games   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

GTA V mobile achievements

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kulibali

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2020 9:03 am    Post subject: GTA V mobile achievements Reply with quote

Is it possible to open some achievements in the mobile version of GTA V or only in the PC version?
EricHudson

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2020 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Where did you download GTA 5 mobile? I was looking for this game for a really long time because I've already played GTA VC and GTA LC on my phone and GTA 5 i couldn't find on Play Market. Do they have an official version of the game? If so, why it's not on Play Market? I mean Rockstar Games don't have to create a new game from a scratch, the only thing they need is to adopt an old one for mobile devices, right? So why it takes them so long? I'm pretty sure that the game you've downloaded as GTA 5 mobile is some sort of pirate version. I check all the official news about GTA on https://gta5portable.com/ cause I'm too scared to catch viruses.
EricHudson

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2020 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

EricHudson wrote:
Where did you download GTA 5 mobile? I was looking for this game for a really long time because I've already played GTA VC and GTA LC on my phone and GTA 5 i couldn't find on Play Market. Do they have an official version of the game? If so, why it's not on Play Market? I mean Rockstar Games don't have to create a new game from a scratch, the only thing they need is to adopt an old one for mobile devices, right? So why it takes them so long? I'm pretty sure that the game you've downloaded as GTA 5 mobile is some sort of pirate version. I check all the official news about GTA on https://gta5portable.com/ cause I'm too scared to catch viruses.

Yeah, I also saw here and there different apps and APK files of GTA 5, but if it's not on Play Market I won't download them
Kkuaaaaa

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2021 5:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Today I decided to play my PS4, there was no time, and finally it appeared. I want to play my favorite GTA , I even bought a modified account here https://xotkovo.net/ps4
danclay

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2022 8:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As long as you are in control from where you are downloading and what are you downloading, then you should not worry about the content.

Yes, it is true that some mod apks are made to steal user data, that is why from Android 9 and up, your system will notify which app wants to use what kind of permission.
Wisely give the appropriate permissions to the apps and then you are good to go.
SusieBurke

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2022 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like this post.
JuanitaRios

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2024 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I LIKE GTA V
sitar

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2024 12:02 pm    Post subject: GTA V Reply with quote

Achievements in GTA V are available across various platforms, including mobile versions. Whether you're playing on PC, console, or mobile, you can unlock achievements as you progress through the game. The specific achievements may vary slightly depending on the platform, but the mobile version of GTA V offers a rich gaming experience with its own set of accomplishments to achieve. Keep exploring the virtual world of Los Santos on your mobile device, and you'll likely find plenty of challenges and achievements to conquer.
sitar

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2024 12:03 pm    Post subject: Games Reply with quote

I LIKE GTA V
Frenk_Ramary

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2024 5:18 pm    Post subject: university Reply with quote

good
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpielByWeb Forum Index -> SpielByWeb Chat All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: