SpielByWeb Forum Index SpielByWeb
http://www.spielbyweb.com/

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Find a UserFind a User   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 Your GamesYour Games   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Photo Restoration

View previous topic :: View next topic  
CarolTowenQ

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2021 9:12 am    Post subject: Photo Restoration Reply with quote

I've been doing photography for many years, but I don't pretend to be anything expected when it comes to retouching.

In short, I have some old color photo, yellowed and faded over the years, that I want to scan and retouch.

What bothers me is the yellowing. I could just reduce the yellow channel on each shot using Photoshop, but I'm pretty sure this will have a negative impact on the overall image.

Is there a program I can buy to help me recover photo?

Thank you for any advice you can give me.
keilecpod

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2021 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are ways for correcting the yellowing in Photoshop. It takes time and your talent to play with Curves Adjustment Layer, so you maybe try to use the grey dropper to select a neutral area. It might help to neutralize the yellow cast UPD I have found recently this software for colorizing, retouching and repairing photo, maybe it can be beneficial for you, it's called the image colorizer https://imagecolorizer.com/ so there for working with old photo you have to find the tool Deblur Technology, you just load a photo and playing with adjusting in order to correct the yellow and achieve your desired result
Alerases

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2021 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You know, I was recently in the village, in the old house where my grandparents lived. In the attic, I found family albums with black-and-white photographs of the twenties and thirties. There are young grandparents, shoots from their wedding, shots of boys playing in the house's courtyard- it's my dad and uncle. I couldn't hold back the tears as the whole story of my family unfolded before me: my father's first steps, the first tooth that fell out, photographed by my grandfather with the new Leica, the school graduation. I really want to scan all the pictures and make a family memory corner at home with a digital photo display digitalframe0.com
mynijah

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2021 7:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think science is moving, and soon, we will be able to restore a photo in a couple of minutes with some kind of machine..
aribmass

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2021 8:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I believe all this technology development is excellent, and I cant wait to see what will appear in the future. I was never into this field, but lately, I have been attracted by everything surrounding photography and art-making. My boyfriend is a professional photographer, and I absolutely love his work. He now works on a big project, he is often gone with sessions, and the great thing is that he chooses the most beautiful locations. He uses aperfectspace.com to book absolutely fascinating photo places..
Mistrales

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2022 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When my wife was pregnant, we decided to make a collage of pictures of her belly every month. I took pictures of her. Then, we decided to do a family photoshoot when our baby was born. And it turned out just the way we imagined it... Generally, I had no idea how to photoshoot with such tiny newborn babies. I mean, they're so fragile... In addition, they can only lie in a diaper, and in no position can they babysit or stand up. He has to be held in his arms. But after the photographer showed my wife and me all the pictures we took, I was thrilled. Every year, my family and I plan to go to family photoshoots and add to our family album.
asadali8888

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2022 5:06 am    Post subject: Dhankesari Lottery Result Reply with quote

Dhankesari Lottery Result today is updated on the above side of this page and you can download Dhankesari Lottery Result today. Dhankesari lottery is one of the most famous lottery across India. Dhankesari lottery ticket buyers are increasing day by day. As you know, the Dhankesari state lottery draw is scheduled three times as (Dhankesari Morning) 11:00 AM, (Dhankesari Day) 4:00 PM &(Dhankesari Night) 8:00 PM.

www.dhankesariresults.in/
Ben Tredin

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2022 4:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

good
JLA_Moe

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2022 10:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think science is moving, and soon, we will be able to restore a photo in a couple of minutes with some kind of machine..
-----------------------------------------

Yes, I also belive that. And I have seen some rudiment of it.
JLA_Moe

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2022 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are many tutorials of old photo restoration by Photoshop or Gimp in Youtube. You can try to search
KarlGreen

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2022 5:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi
Feedmark346

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2022 3:43 pm    Post subject: Re: Photo Restoration Reply with quote

Hi there. Sounds good. Unfortunately, I don't know any programs for cropping pictures other than photoshop.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpielByWeb Forum Index -> Wallenstein All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: