SpielByWeb Forum Index SpielByWeb
http://www.spielbyweb.com/

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Find a UserFind a User   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 Your GamesYour Games   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Let's talk about: AI sound separation technology

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Metaplast

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2021 6:53 am    Post subject: Let's talk about: AI sound separation technology Reply with quote

Sound separation is a technology that allows you to extract individual sounds from a mixed sound source. Initially, this was considered an incredibly difficult task, but in 2013, we introduced Sony's artificial intelligence technology, which allowed us to significantly improve performance. Results have already been achieved, for example, in reviving classic movies, eliminating noise on smartphones, and providing real-time karaoke for streaming music, and we expect this to be applied in an even wider range of areas in the future.

Here, Yuki Mitsufuji from our Tokyo Research Center and Stefan Ulich from our Stuttgart Research Center tell us more.

Recreating human abilities with the help of machines.

” When people listen to a performance that mixes multiple sounds, we can distinguish between individual instruments, or we can naturally focus on a single voice during a conversation, even when surrounded by a large crowd, " Yuki explains. Until artificial intelligence technology was used, it was extremely difficult to do this with computers. "Some people described this task as mixing two juices and then extracting one of them," he recalls.

In the demo below, you can listen to three examples of our sound separation technology applied to a scene from the film "Lawrence of Arabia", where we demonstrate how we can extract dialogue, as well as various Foley sounds.

It would be useful for those who make a library of sound/soundtracks and etc
Ace864

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2021 7:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow! Thnx for sharing it mate! Where did you find all this info?
KatherineTurner

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2021 7:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sound separation is not an easy thing, thanks for sharing this info!
JanHam

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2021 7:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This technology sounds great. I think that more people should read this article because it's filled with helpful information. The video shows how it all works, and it's really advanced.
I wish I get to this level of sound editing. I'm looking into royalty free sounds now, and it's interesting. I am a newbie still, but the music I have made so far is good. People that listened to my stuff like what I make.
I have to develop more, and it will go step by step. I might work with cool Sony equipment one day. Honestly, that would be a dream come true for me. It's a long way to that, but I think I have it in me...
jamessw

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2022 11:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think I've seen some info about your research center before. You can write even more about it bestessays-uk.org here, if you want. My audience would love to learn more!
RossRewer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2023 5:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello forum members, I would like to share how artificial intelligence design prompts have helped me improve my t-shirt business https://promptsideas.com/market/type-midjourney/category-t-shirt-design . With AI, I can quickly create unique and attractive designs, which makes my apparel more competitive. Plus, it saves me time and reduces the cost of hiring a designer.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpielByWeb Forum Index -> Wallenstein All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: