SpielByWeb Forum Index SpielByWeb
http://www.spielbyweb.com/

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Find a UserFind a User   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 Your GamesYour Games   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Madden 22 ratings predictions: Who is the top WR?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dragonborn

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2021 1:02 am    Post subject: Madden 22 ratings predictions: Who is the top WR? Reply with quote

Asante Samuel Jr. Lockdown corner believed his speed could be a bit higher, judging his cousin's reaction to him over the phone. But, "Ninety two speed. It's moving, but. Samuel's cousin wrote, "You're moving." "I'm extremely proud of you, Samuel. You should have had the 94 mark, but you'll be up there each week."

Cornerbacks Jaycee Horn and Patrick Surtain II will likely attempt to prove themselves for next year's game, after observing their ratings to be lower than what they expected. "Y'all dead wrong," Surtain said of his 75 awareness scores -twenty points less than what he predicted. "You must change that."

But it wasn't all hype. Jones, for instance, graciously awarded himself an overall score of 66, with EA actually giving him a respectable score of 71. This is not bad for a rookie quarterback. He replied, "Okay, I'll accept that." "It's okay. It's not about starting where it's all about where you end up."

With the ESPN's Madden 22 Ratings Week kicking off this weekend We're wrapping up our own predictions, starting with wide receivers. We've so far looked at quarterbacks and running backs. We're now ready to complete our trio.

Two wide receivers were among the Club 99 members last year. This designation is only for those with an overall score of 99. Before we discuss what I think is the case this year, we should first look at the players who began Madden 22 in the top five players and those who placed in the top five at the receiver position. The best five receivers from the start:

Buy Madden 22 Coins | MUT 22 Coins For Sale | MMOExp.com
Rudi

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2021 8:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love FIFA 22 and Madden 22!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpielByWeb Forum Index -> Amun-Re All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: