SpielByWeb Forum Index SpielByWeb
http://www.spielbyweb.com/

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Find a UserFind a User   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 Your GamesYour Games   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Anyone can immediately see what was dropped

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpielByWeb Forum Index -> Comments and Feature Requests
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bestmengqin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2021 10:46 pm    Post subject: Anyone can immediately see what was dropped Reply with quote

Wilderness wall. Anyone can immediately see what was dropped. Just the fact that technology has increased. The internet is connecting more quickly and with greater efficiency. While YouTube wasn't as well-known in the beginning, it has grown exponentially since the time it was first introduced. Many people try to make videos to "compete". Duel Arena is currently free to play. Is it going to stay that in the future with stakes being reintroduced?

My favourite, the old boneyard, has gone. We'd like to see it return. Are new players aware of some of the places that were used for battles? Dark castle was empty. I had a much more extensive list, but I'm not sure what to add. There are many others who may have things as well to add.

Personally, I feel this undermines the amount of support Jagex received. Modern Combat 3 will be released in the near future (it's an application) and I will not be subscribing to it. For future people, if you do not have antifire, think about purchasing a DFS/Antidrag. It is not recommended to use any type of boosts if you fear dying is real. Extremes or Turmoil are not recommended because they could cause serious injuries.

If you do bring Turmoil/Extremes, bring a rocktail with 1 dose of brew, and one shot of restore. You'll require it, I assure you. Be on the lookout for melee attack. RS Wiki, and other idiots, claim that melee attacks are dangerous. Melee that is the drags' version of Melee, will also kill you. Prepare to die. Jagex has finally redeemed Frost Dragons as potential killers. This will likely be a great exercise for TDs and vice versa. You should not be a rage (erm ...)) be prepared to.

A Man with Asperger’s syndrome highlights the positive aspects. Glee has added Sugar Motta as a new character in its comedy-drama on television. Sugar is able to say whatever she wants however she is quick and precise that she has Asperger's.

If you want to know more about RSorder, you can go to rsorder.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpielByWeb Forum Index -> Comments and Feature Requests All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: