SpielByWeb Forum Index SpielByWeb
http://www.spielbyweb.com/

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Find a UserFind a User   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 Your GamesYour Games   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Right-click to talk to Thurgo.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jackey

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2021 1:50 am    Post subject: Right-click to talk to Thurgo. Reply with quote

Right-click to talk to Thurgo. Choose "Something other than" and again. Your character will now speak to you, "Hello." Are you an Imcando Dwarf?" Thurgo says, "Maybe. "Who would like to find out?" (Thurgo's smile indicates that he's not satisfied with the response. We are asked by Thurgo, "Hello?" since he's just revealed to us that the he was an Imcando dwarf. Could it be that you're Imcando's dwarf?

The quest was mostly to find the rockshell armor as well as divers islands. I began my quest by taking part in the contest to drink. It was a terrible joke to go to Seers Village to get the potion needed to cheat in this competition. I ended drinking a beer at the bank and having house parties with emo.

IF you want to buy it ,we have many products like this ,you can access www.rsgoldfast.com/
nishu91

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2022 4:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks man for sharing this post
samuelhoward

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2022 3:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Many thanks for the suggestion, it's one of those amazing! I have gained a lot of information after reading your article, please continue to update the next articles.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpielByWeb Forum Index -> Bug Reports All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: