SpielByWeb Forum Index SpielByWeb
http://www.spielbyweb.com/

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Find a UserFind a User   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 Your GamesYour Games   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

first night vision rifle scope

View previous topic :: View next topic  
NumberIamber

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2021 9:43 am    Post subject: first night vision rifle scope Reply with quote

I'm trying to decide which glass to take. I want to set the gun to hunt, not target. the farthest distance I can get is 300 yards, and the hunting distance will probably be less than that. I'm a little confused about how much I should spend. I obviously want it to hold zero and don't want the glass to fog up. the place where I got the gun showed me a few sights that I liked in the Burris droptine over the vortex crossfire, but there the current selection kind of went up to 1000.00 sights with no average prices. I didn't know that leupold had stopped making vx2. I haven't heard much about vx freedom. I've actually read good things about droptyne and fulfield sights. I would appreciate your opinions on this.
Martinkatan

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2021 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Try to Google it
ZoeuLX

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2021 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, it's not a problem
ZoeuLX

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2021 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ZoeuLX wrote:
Well, it's not a problem

I don't know about your scope. I have been using this optical scope for a long time Sightmark Photon , and I am pleased with it. As far as I know, your optics is well suited for any weapon because it is expensive and high-quality. But as for using it as a trip, I can't give an exact answer. I will have to ask my friends. They know more about this because I am engaged in hunting. And a lot of the hunters are ex-military, so I can ask them about it. So I can't promise anything, but I'll try to find out something for you.
Keyshawn

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2021 5:57 pm    Post subject: Good Enough Reply with quote

Good idea to do that
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpielByWeb Forum Index -> Wallenstein All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: