SpielByWeb Forum Index SpielByWeb
http://www.spielbyweb.com/

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Find a UserFind a User   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 Your GamesYour Games   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Preschool and homeschool education

View previous topic :: View next topic  
brainstorm21

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2021 7:52 am    Post subject: Preschool and homeschool education Reply with quote

hi everybody,

I would like to get the opinion of all the parents.
I just enrolled my daughter in a Montessori preschool for my December baby this year in a 4-year-old class.

Why I got the feeling that her school will change next year is due to the fact that sometimes the teacher is careless, for example, during the pre-school period, she may mix up the time/date of the parent-teacher meeting.
OR the recent case when she didn't take out the homework notebook for my LO from the back, even though we had already reminded her of it.
But then I saw an improvement in my LO in the training part compared to the time when she just stayed at home.

Another thing I'm worried about changing schools next year is how well it's doing in the 5-year-old class, as progress is slow right now because of this pandemic.
Plus, I don't know how she's going to cope with the new environment again.

What do you think about this homeschool education?
MalcolmYoung1

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2021 3:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think it's a great thing.
BonScott1

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2021 3:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If the teacher does not cope, then it is necessary to go and solve this issue with the administration and not open a topic here Smile After all, this is your child, and his further education depends on it. I generally believe that a child under 7 years old should not be sent to educational institutions because they are still children. Don't take their childhood away from them. The only thing I do for my child's development is I found best homeschool curriculum. And I think that in the future, this will be enough for the child's further development and he will be prepared for school.
AlexCrowlen

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2021 2:13 am    Post subject: Re: Preschool and homeschool education Reply with quote

eee nice
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpielByWeb Forum Index -> Wallenstein All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: