SpielByWeb Forum Index SpielByWeb
http://www.spielbyweb.com/

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Find a UserFind a User   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 Your GamesYour Games   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Top 10 High Drain Batteries for Sub-Ohm Vaping

View previous topic :: View next topic  
nick555

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2019 10:03 pm    Post subject: Top 10 High Drain Batteries for Sub-Ohm Vaping Reply with quote

In this age of sub-ohm tanks, 230 W vape mods and cloud competitions, vape batteries need to be capable of putting out some serious power. We’ve addressed battery safety elsewhere, but the short version is that any given battery can only put out so much current, and if you ask for too much from it, you can have a very bad time (i.e. your battery venting and possibly exploding). That’s why getting the right vaping battery matters.

But finding the best battery for vaping isn’t easy. Our list of the best high drain batteries for sub-ohm vaping aimed to make that a little easier, but sadly it wasn’t entirely accurate. We made the mistake of actually trusting what the manufacturers said: with re-wraps (cells from other manufacturers clothed in another brand’s wrapper) and pulse amp limits masquerading as continuous amp limits, you have to be a lot more careful about which batteries you put in your mod. Thanks to several very helpful comments and a lot of research, we’ve put together a new list of the best 18650 batteries for sub-ohm vaping.

Best 18650 Batteries for Vaping

We’ve primarily focused on amp limits, but to order the list we also paid attention to capacity, and as well as the best 18650 batteries, we’ve added a couple of alternative-sized batteries to the list too (one 26650 and one 21700, placed at the bottom because most vapers still use 18650s, despite the high amp limits and capacities of bigger sizes). So, without further ado, here’s our list of the top 10 high-drain 18650 batteries for vaping
DanielLee5

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2019 11:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know much about vaping batteries, I just pick an adequate one at GypsyVapes (reliable online vape shop), and these guys never let me down. Here's the assortment of batteries by the way https://gypsyvapes.com/batteries-e-cigarette-vape , I am sure one could find a good item here.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpielByWeb Forum Index -> Hacienda All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: