SpielByWeb Forum Index SpielByWeb
http://www.spielbyweb.com/

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Find a UserFind a User   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 Your GamesYour Games   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

This Wednesday with a Complete day of Madden 21

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kingang

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2021 2:36 am    Post subject: This Wednesday with a Complete day of Madden 21 Reply with quote

However, having fallen as far as Division 9 --!!! -- in Division RivalsI understood I needed to both improve my sport and my starting lineup, so there was no point in even playing Mut 21 coins on line yet. Contrary to Madden NFL 21, I have grown up watching and playing football my entire life, so I knew what I was doing wrong in games; I was basically incapable of defending: I had switch to my centre backs whenever the opponent was within my own half, and I'd draw them outside the ball, leaving myself wide open every single time.

Even though I knew that was my issue, I fought to break the habit, and that I knew I had to practice at defending. I began to watch some great YouTube articles that explained what I need to be doing in some specific scenarios, and while everything I heard made practical sense in terms of real-world soccer approaches, when I began to apply that in FIFA 21 matches I saw massive improvements to my game.

For instance, I said earlier that I elected to get a 4-4-2 formation with two holding midfielders, but I would often let my opponents pass them through ; once I started actually using them to block off passing lanes and induce them to go out wide, I stopped getting Cheap Madden 21 coins awakened so easily. Make no mistake, I had been conceding a great deal of goals even against the computer, but suddenly I was able to retain my defensive lineup better and at least see a few improvements.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpielByWeb Forum Index -> Hacienda All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: