SpielByWeb Forum Index SpielByWeb
http://www.spielbyweb.com/

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Find a UserFind a User   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 Your GamesYour Games   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Need a lawyer

View previous topic :: View next topic  
AronGlower

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2021 6:09 am    Post subject: Need a lawyer Reply with quote

I need a lawyer who can help me with my divorce and it would be great if he could help me still keep my property.
Kulibali

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2021 6:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is better to ask your friends and acquaintances I think that a personal review of friends will be useful.
RaymondGalla

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2021 6:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

To choose the right lawyer, you need to pay attention to the basic requirements for a potential defender: The presence of an official status of a lawyer, which confirms the fact of taking the appropriate oath and successfully passing the necessary exams.
KennyOmega

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2021 7:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think it's a hard task to find a good lawyer nowadays. When I got divorced at first we had an awful lawyer who couldn't manage things well. We decided to fire him because he wasn't a professional. Still, we had to pay a big fee for nothing, which is not that cool. Lucky for us, we were able to find a really good lawyer several days later. We hired a lawyer from https://waymanandlong.co.uk/ who did a great job. Honestly, now I'm feeling free because my wife doesn't scream at me anymore, lol.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpielByWeb Forum Index -> SpielByWeb Chat All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: