SpielByWeb Forum Index SpielByWeb
http://www.spielbyweb.com/

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Find a UserFind a User   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 Your GamesYour Games   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

He wore steel armour, and has been a man of fantastic streng

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Megaomgchen

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2021 12:43 am    Post subject: He wore steel armour, and has been a man of fantastic streng Reply with quote

He wore steel armour, and has been a man of fantastic strength. I came in as he teleported away, laughing. I believe he's gained my secret knowledge of the Ancient Magicks! He might have followed closely in if you were first here. He has to be discovered and silenced. Anyway, did you get the ring? Yes I did. This is. You hand the Pendant of Azzanadra into Azzanadra. He refuses to take it.

I had you take it for your benefit, not mine, adventurer. So you're giving it to me? Yes, adventurer, you can say . It not only raises your electricity physicaly, but allows you secure passage into all of Zaros' shrines. Sounds great to me. Now, I have a job for you. There are four shrines scattered through this world. When the intruder gained the understanding of the Ancient Magicks, I believe he also gained knowledge to where these shrines could be. I want you to find them.

Why can not you? What were the shrines built for? How can he access the shrines if he doesn't possess an amulet? Sorry, but I don't think I'm up to this job yet. I am still gaining my former strength back that I lost when I had been imprisoned . Thanks to you, I'm free to depart is I wish, but I feel that I am not powerful enough to achieve all that needs doing. (you are brought back to the former options) This really is a fantastic question. He did not appear as a mage, but when he was or if he understood onehe would use his own magical and break through the ancient defense that guards the shrines from all of those who don't follow my grasp.

Perhaps later on it's possible to go back to complete this quest, then. (Sense endings and Azzanadra disappears. If you wish to talk to him again, you'll have to exit the pyramid and then return to his throne room.) The shrines were built as temples; different worship places for Zaros. However, that the tombs still hold altars that we built to worship Zaros, and therefore are still sacred places. I would like you to go and be sure they were not defiled, and if they were, I would like you to kill the intruder.

Winrsgold | Buy OSRS Gold, Cheap RuneScape Gold For Sale on www.winrsgold.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpielByWeb Forum Index -> Amun-Re All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: