SpielByWeb Forum Index SpielByWeb
http://www.spielbyweb.com/

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Find a UserFind a User   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 Your GamesYour Games   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Slow and unresponsive app on F0REX pairs / General trading

View previous topic :: View next topic  
SarahInce

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2021 10:24 am    Post subject: Slow and unresponsive app on F0REX pairs / General trading Reply with quote

I use the purple trading windows app and everything works fine when I trade indexes.

But when I switch to a currency pair like EURUSD, the app doesn't respond for a while, it takes a few seconds to output the data, and when I try to use charts, the app is very slow.

The chart layout is very simple, just 3 EMA, RSI and ATR. Nothing special.

If I go back to the S P500, everything will be fine again
KatherineTurner

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2021 10:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why don't you go back if you liked it more? Yo have to be comfortable with the platform you trade in.
smormad

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2021 10:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sometimes it just takes some time to get used to the new thing, it might be better, who knows. I like trading and I like the broker I have.
JanHam

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2021 10:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A good broker is all that you need. I have started using a new account on forexrb.com, and we all know that it takes a while to get used to these things. Sometimes it looks like something is not working properly, but it was just not the thing we are used to. I like this new account, it is with a broker that I can trust more than the one I had before. The first broker I have used was not bad for me, but I got scared, and I had to change it when I saw that people were leaving bad reviews about it. This new one has only good reviews, I don't have to worry about it.
a6510

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2021 12:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i can see it
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpielByWeb Forum Index -> Wallenstein All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: