SpielByWeb Forum Index SpielByWeb
http://www.spielbyweb.com/

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Find a UserFind a User   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 Your GamesYour Games   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hunting features

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kulibali

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2020 2:50 pm    Post subject: Hunting features Reply with quote

I'm going on my first hunt this weekend, and I wanted to find out what the nuances of hunting are. I don't want to embarrass myself in front of my friends
JanHam

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2020 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you are going for the first time at the hunt then you must be careful with the smell from you this is one of the most important parts in hunting, the best way is to buy an ozone generator and ti will remove all the smells from your clothes or car. If you want to know more about this then visit https://www.damagecontrol-911.com/do-ozone-generators-really-work-for-hunting-and-hunting-clothes/ and there you will find all the necessary information about the ozone generators. It's also good for houses and cars because it excellently purifies the air.
GordonReid

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2020 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JanHam wrote:
If you are going for the first time at the hunt then you must be careful with the smell from you this is one of the most important parts in hunting, the best way is to buy an ozone generator and ti will remove all the smells from your clothes or car. If you want to know more about this then visit https://www.damagecontrol-911.com/do-ozone-generators-really-work-for-hunting-and-hunting-clothes/ and there you will find all the necessary information about the ozone generators. It's also good for houses and cars because it excellently purifies the air.

This is what I was just searching for. Thanks man.
FTurner90

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2020 5:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I am against hunting and there are different reasons for that. First I think it is pretty dangerous, but also I am against killing animals. Of course, I understand that we, humans, need certain activities that would help us forget about the daily routine, but I prefer fishing to hunt. It is far safe, and also it helped to relax, but not agitating. When I went fishing for the first time, I also was afraid of being embarrassed in front of my friends, so, therefore, I decided to search for some information. Thankfully I stumbled on this site https://thenatureinsider.com/guide-to-fishing/, and by following the guide I caught the most fish.
GooseWashington

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2021 3:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, that is a very interesting process, I wish you good luck in this!
jamilsaudinov

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2021 11:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good luck!
Reasonable_Ed

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2021 2:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Everyone has a hobby in addition to their profession. For me, hunting is such a hobby. Personally, my friends and I hunt hares and wild boars mostly. That is, we do not poach. Hunting wild boar is a strenuous activity, especially considering the abundance of grains in our fields. Boars like to go out there to feed themselves. They dig the ground, eating only the sown crops, thus bringing a significant loss to agriculture. Sometimes we agree with farmers who have planted their fields with oats, corn, or wheat. The owners of such lots are happy to help organize hunting, as it is pretty difficult for them to repel forest guests and save crops on their own. Good equipment is also an essential factor; it plays an important role. Recently I have been buying the equipment at https://hoopladoopla.com/category/hunting-fishing. There is a perfect cashback system, i.e., with each purchase, there is a refund of part of your money back.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpielByWeb Forum Index -> SpielByWeb Chat All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: