SpielByWeb Forum Index SpielByWeb
http://www.spielbyweb.com/

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Find a UserFind a User   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 Your GamesYour Games   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Is a electrician a good job? I would like to repair wiring
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
AE12Pr

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2020 10:10 am    Post subject: Is a electrician a good job? I would like to repair wiring Reply with quote

currently in the 6th grade, but can leave and go to technical school to become an electrician

what is your opinion guys

btw, I have some problems with the wiring in my house, and, I would like to watch some guides, and, maybe to become an electrician
meninblack

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2020 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think that this is a good job, and it could be good paid off. But how do you think should I become a female OAP plumber or electrician?

Another completely stupid suggestion from pensions Minister guy Opperman that women over 60 should be retrained as a solution to the problem of quitting without consulting changes to the retirement age.

Don't they understand that our young people are in desperate need of an apprenticeship? Why on earth would anyone want to offer these valuable opportunities to reluctant women over 60 when they reach retirement age, when the retraining period ends!

This is something to keep in mind for the coming years. Maybe it would be useful if I could become an auto mechanic? Very Happy (If I wasn't so exhausted!).
paulmaster88

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2020 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think that these are hard work. I don't like to divide the professions on the women's and men's, but these professions require a good physical condition and strength. I suggest you to think twice about this choice of workplace. Personally I didn't meet female plumber or electrician. Recently I made a renovation of my house and I worked with electrical contractor Minneapolis MN and there I meet only men.
meninblack

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2020 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

paulmaster88 wrote:
I think that these are hard work. I don't like to divide the professions on the women's and men's, but these professions require a good physical condition and strength. I suggest you to think twice about this choice of workplace. Personally I didn't meet female plumber or electrician. Recently I made a renovation of my house and I worked with electrical contractor Minneapolis MN and there I meet only men.

You are right man!
WarrenLam

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2020 12:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

totally agree with you two!
Sanay

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2020 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The dishwasher has stopped working. It's good that nowadays there is the Internet and you can choose where to go. At https://sdproappliancerepair.com/installation/refrigerator-installation/ everything went well and the prices and conditions. But it was hard to believe that the master would be able to come so quickly. The quality of work is excellent. My washing machine is back in working order.
Ace864

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2020 10:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It will be always on demand
johnh882

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2020 4:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No idea!
AlexaBrown

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2020 1:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, it's a profitable job.
SunnyWes

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2020 8:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, it's a profitable job, but on the other hand, it's a very challenging and responsible job. I guess you understand what I mean. Well, I also have been dreaming about becoming a professional in this field. But truthfully, I don't have enough patience to learn. I always give up in the middle of the path. Unfortunately, it's true. I did have a problem with the wireless network at my office recently. I didn't do something with it, I just called the company bates-electric.com my friend works for. I don't remember exactly, but it seemed they have fixed that issue within half an hour.
Hilda Wilson

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2020 11:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes it is.
Cristina Heath

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2021 6:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Electricians enjoy excellent job prospects. There are also many advantages to this career. In addition to these benefits, electricians can take satisfaction in playing an important role in their communities. Without their wiring work, the world might not be as comfortable of a place.
kloscarolyn

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2021 9:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think that this job is very good
ProvUnitV

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2021 12:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This job is truly good!
lukasponi

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2021 1:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Of course, an electrician is a good job! In our time, when almost everything around is somehow connected with electricity without an electrician, it would not be easy. Sometimes people do ask weird questions. I work as a quality tester. And once my girlfriend asked how important my profession is. I was surprised. Then I had to explain to her what my job was for. Before any product is put into use, it is tested. This also applies to various software and applications. The quality of the finished product depends on it, so if you open remote qa tester jobs, you can see how much it is in demand. Likewise, an electrician is essential. Without him, I could not have done my job. In general, I think that any profession is needed.

Last edited by lukasponi on Thu Jun 17, 2021 12:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpielByWeb Forum Index -> SpielByWeb Chat All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: