SpielByWeb Forum Index SpielByWeb
http://www.spielbyweb.com/

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Find a UserFind a User   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 Your GamesYour Games   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

How to earn money in online games?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Derron

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2021 4:36 pm    Post subject: How to earn money in online games? Reply with quote

I play computer games every day for 10 hours.I would like to somehow realize my potential in games and start making money.
Johnny Fex

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2021 8:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess it's easier to earn money on the real sport. For instance, you can just bet on your favorite team or player and get your winning sums. Plus, on this website https://odds2win.bet/soccer-betting-tips/learn-how-to-bet , you can find all the necessary information for making the right bet.
JanHam

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2021 8:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can start a YouTube channel and make money on playing games.
smormad

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2021 8:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Man, it would be hard to make money on YouTube now. The issue is that you have to create an awesome channel and to have a lot of views. The easier ways is to sell the items from the games you play. I do this on rl trading, I sell my Rocket League items that are duplicate or that I don't need. It is really easy to do if you spend a lot of time gaming. You say that you play for 10h a day, in that time you can level up a lot and get great items, you can make a lot of money in a week.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpielByWeb Forum Index -> SpielByWeb Chat All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: