SpielByWeb Forum Index SpielByWeb
http://www.spielbyweb.com/

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Find a UserFind a User   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 Your GamesYour Games   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Players who never make a move

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpielByWeb Forum Index -> Comments and Feature Requests
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mooslander

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 5:55 am    Post subject: Players who never make a move Reply with quote

I'm not sure this is a feature that's easy to implement, but after playing a couple of months now on SBW I see a trend in abandoned games: players who just joined SBW and a couple of games at once and then never come back again.

I know I could only join or create passworded games, but I like the idea of playing with new and different people and don't have a particular club of people I always play with.

I wish there was a feature to remove a player from a game when

1. the player hasn't made a move yet in this or any other game on SBW
and
2. the game has been waiting for the player's move for 7 (or 14) days

The game could then go back to the open games list (flagged as seeking replacement).

Alternatively, the time intervall before a game gets declared abandoned could be shortened drastically if the game is waiting on a player that never made a move on SBW. I think this would be just as good a solution.
Johnny Fex

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2021 8:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The game could then go back to the open games list
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpielByWeb Forum Index -> Comments and Feature Requests All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: