SpielByWeb Forum Index SpielByWeb
http://www.spielbyweb.com/

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Find a UserFind a User   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 Your GamesYour Games   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

All along, the

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ylq123

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:56 pm    Post subject: All along, the Reply with quote

All along, the inexplicable feeling of being in the rainy days is intimate in the northern land, and there have been few heavy rains in a year. The rain in Hohhot this summer is surprisingly high. After living in this city for seven years, I feel that this summer is a vast land with a rainy season and a complete summer with very little precipitation Marlboro Red 100S Carton. It has been exposed for two months and is full of yellow. Although I never thought about it, I was recently loved by the heavens Newport Cigarettes Wholesale. The rain has increased, and everything has recovered. It has gradually recovered its vitality and green shades. Rainy and rainy days come, plains, deserts, highlands can see the rain in the baptism, pay tribute to life. Busy people have a sigh of the coolness of the rain and the inconvenience caused by the rain. But there are people who are as boring as I am, listening to the night rain and lying down quietly, half-sleeping and half awakening. Rain, one drop, two drops... came quietly on this quiet night. Breaking the peace around and starting to slow down Newport Menthol Cigarettes. Tick, ticking...fall in front of the window. The air is mixed with the musk of the mud, and it is refreshing. This is a sultry night, and because of this raindrop, it becomes a little pleasant tonight, giving people a feeling of desolateness, quiet and surprising, black and terrible Buy Cigarettes Online Cheap. The raindrops cut through the sky, looking up at night, a slash from top to bottom, splashing water in the darkness with white light, beautiful and beautiful. Not far from the recent arrival, sometimes there was no ticking to bring me my thoughts. I want to know something, I know it clearly, but I don��t know clearly; I want to think about something, I can��t do it, but I always want to go after it. I always want to chase it; some emotions are clear and beautiful, but I can��t finish it. The wind comes, just a road, and it will eventually return to calm; the rain falls, just some surging, will eventually end in silence; cloud over, just a landscape, will eventually become a memory. Waiting for one's own Qingning, nothing to do with the world, nothing to do with the wind, just the original intention, a touch of goodness and ignorance, "Jun asked to return to the period, Bashan night rain rose autumn pool" passionate night rain kisses the backyard flowers, a strain , a piece of film, fresh and beautiful. When you don't ask, you don't talk about your way home, and you have a period of time. When I think of home, the apricot tree in the garden is sure to enjoy this rain blessing. It is a pity that the mountains and rivers are not seen, but they are only natural choices and the survival of the fittest. The twilight is still the same, but I also feel sleepless and turn around to smoke a cigarette and take a book. Follow the author's pen and travel through the history. Only this time I saw the inspirational opening of the Sui Emperor, breaking the ice and opening the river; I saw the rectification of the Chongzhen Emperor Zhu��s ruling and the untimely time; I also saw Wu Sangui��s anger and rushing to the crown, leaving the name of the ages. Walk into the Red Wall Courtyard to see the infatuated and resentful women in the feudal society, under the red wall, girl dreams, and lock the hearts of the old people. This rainy night, with the book as a companion Cigarettes Types, looking back at history, sighing long. Lack, put down the book, close your eyes, listen to your breathing
MajidMaskati

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2019 8:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm, What's its all about?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpielByWeb Forum Index -> Hacienda All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: