SpielByWeb Forum Index SpielByWeb
http://www.spielbyweb.com/

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Find a UserFind a User   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 Your GamesYour Games   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Which person can hav

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ylq123

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2019 9:43 pm    Post subject: Which person can hav Reply with quote

Which person can have few secrets? They may carry the beauty that can no longer be returned, perhaps branding the pain that once suffocated, but in any case, they will be buried in the bottom of the heart, wrapped in the softest memory, carefully sealed, even in time In the long river, even after many times of flying sand, they are still lying there, emitting long-lasting light, but the helplessness of the loss is like burying a seed that knows not to germinate; To write a story that knows that it will not exist; it is like trying to retain, miss, and find��the one who knows that he will never return Cigarettes Wholesale. How long has it been? I sat in the sun, squinting, and counting my fingers. On the first encounter, it was a bright summer, and our town was lined with tall sycamores on both sides of the road. The dithered leaves sifted the direct sunlight into pieces of light Cheap Cartons Of Cigarettes, and then wrapped them gently. At that time, I was still wearing vest shorts. When I was out of school, I picked up my bag and rushed. Then, on the road, I was holding a popsicle that was about to melt, while holding the handlebar with one hand and slamming into the first girl. Nothing, no city, life is as simple and bright as a straight line of a function. It was that afternoon, the sky was surprisingly hot, and I was so hot that I shouldered my shoulders and walked into the convenience store with a sweaty, crumpled dollar bill in my hand. When I came out with the popsicle, I saw you sitting on the steps. You are wearing a beautiful plaid skirt, with a braid, the skin is white and transparent, but it is very thin. It is a small group of dazes on the steps. It seems too curious, but also out of your inexplicable pity, I am by your side. Sit down. You squatted back and forth, straighten your back and stared at me, and your eyes were full of precautions. I laughed, you are as vigilant as a cat. I really want to satisfy my sister��s inflated vanity, so I raise my hand and want to touch your head, but you are hiding, and still staring at me with vigilance. I got up and went to the store and bought a popsicle to put it on your hand. You really looked like a child. He hesitated to take it and looked at me Buy Newports Online, but the hostility in the beggar finally faded away. The sound is too slender. You said that you are afraid of mom and dad quarreling, so they ran out. When you say it, you pull down your mouth. You raise your weak arm and draw a line. With a crying room, you have a lot of houses in your house. There are many dolls in your room, but your parents are not. Going home, only the aunts regularly come to clean and cook. The door has been closed heavily, and the house is spotless but always cold. Occasionally your parents go home, but never hold you hurt, just care a few words. And they don't know how much revenge they have, and they are hysterically hysterical when they don't speculate. When things fall on the clean wooden floor, it is the muffled sound that echoes in the empty room for a long time. Sometimes after two quarrels, they parted ways, never remembering that there was another one who was shaking and shivering. You cried in a low voice, and the thin eyebrows were all fears and grievances that could not be erased. Your tears fall on the hot concrete floor and then evaporate and disappear. It is too late to smudge into a deep color circle. I have seen you like this, I have already been chaotic, but I maintain the calmness of the surface and pat the ridge of your bones. You are crying tired, crying low and whispering, the cream popsicle has already melted into a mess, spread out on the ground like an ugly face. You are inexplicably sad when you are. It��s like a white hyacinth that doesn��t have the courage to stretch, so it��s quiet and fragile. Without any precautions, it��s full of painful wrinkles. I��ll send you home in the afternoon, standing at the luxurious gate, you look so small. You gently pull my hand and don't talk, but the scorpion is full of pleading. But the sky is already dim. If you go home late, you have to train. So you have to open your hand and leave your address. You will leave the day and the sky will be gray and fall down. I always thought that everything would always be the color it should have, always thinking that the so-called life would be as happy as I thought. The wind is faint, and it is always blowing without hesitation. The cloud of life is light and slow, but it is firm and without hesitation, slowly revealing the complex core. The street lights on the street have gradually turned on, and my shadows have been shortened and shortened, shortened and stretched. In fact, we are still small and weak, there is no protective film. One night, facing the desk in a daze, I heard the sound of tapping the window. When you got up and opened the curtains, you stood under the window and looked up at me. The scorpion shone in the darkness, like a very young and fascinating animal. Going out, you leaned over and leaned against me, hesitating to grab my index finger. Like a small animal, the action is always hesitant and slow. Like what is scared, I always like to be close to the person, and want to seek a little warmth in the sense of lack of security. Sit down at the flower bed. On the summer evening, the wind was a little cold, and the humming sound had gradually subsided. The leaves were also covered with crystal dewdrops Carton Of Newports Price. In the middle of the flowers, a few insects were heard, and the night was quiet and dark. Just looking up and staring at me with my black night. Your skin is brighter and brighter against the night, even emitting a slight light. Silence for a while, you took my hand and walked forward, saying that I would take me to your home. Your elf usually walks silently in front of you and takes me to the rich villa area in the bush. Unlock the key and then forcefully push the door that is too heavy for you. Your home is large, but it is too empty, the dark shadow of the sofa is silent in the center of the living room, and the floor-to-ceiling windows completely outline the night view outside the window. The leaves were shaken silently by the wind, like a ghostly shadow. When you turn on the lights, I see your family portrait on the living room wall. You are holding a fluffy bear in a red dress and standing in the middle Newport Cigarettes Carton, laughing very brightly, and your parents sit on both sides with restraint, their young faces are delicate and proud. I sat cross-legged in the middle of the floor like two birds locked in the castle. I looked up at the tall, gorgeous dome. My home was so different from here. It was small but warm, covered in warm yellow light and the smell of food, and laughter filled the room. The air here is filled with the cold smell, all the furniture is shining and quietly staying there, all the indoor plants are not breathing slowly, all your fluffy bears - they will not accompany you Speaking, you will only look at you quietly with black eyes. I stuck to me without saying a word. I know that you want to learn more about love and warmth, even if it is only a little bit. Your little face is pale and morbid in the light of the crystal lamp, and the thin chest is gently undulating with your breath. You close
cathylister

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

deatailed and maybe true. needs verification.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpielByWeb Forum Index -> Hacienda All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: