SpielByWeb Forum Index SpielByWeb
http://www.spielbyweb.com/

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Find a UserFind a User   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 Your GamesYour Games   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I have an Wonderful maplestory2 idea

View previous topic :: View next topic  
StevenCao

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 12:42 am    Post subject: I have an Wonderful maplestory2 idea Reply with quote

What happened to reward based on merit? Making the process more easy for people who do not cover was a step in the ideal direction, but I feel like it is putting a band-aid on a gunshot wound. It is already easy enough to achieve 2mil range without spendingas long as you've got an ounce of merching skill and fundamental common sense. The real problem that needs to be addressed is raising the difficulty of reaching endgame status for people who cover, so that random people do not reach 2mil range in the matter of days by simply emptying their pockets then proceed to add to a limitless source of end game gear, a phenomenon I see too often nowadays.

As noted above, I can't solo Chaos Vellum, therefore these mesos may be used to finance my main character farther, as well as my second main.Moreover, for me , which makes mesos is the essence of this game, since it's the most efficient means to receive progress in this game (farming in certain events also works, but can be boring and time consuming). If I am not earning mesos or other kinds of currency, then I honestly feel like I am doing nothing. And as mentioned previously, because boss runs will not fulfill my desire for mesos, like I had been doing when I had range I need to merch.

The principal thing is that I have hours to perform everyday, and if end game supervisors made me a sufficient amount of mesos, I could quit merching completely and just login every Thursday to kill the bosses, and generally enjoy a more pleasurable gaming experience. The lack of a aspect, if you have murdered those directors, has to do with the fact that after you kill those bosses, what you obtain is near useless. Maybe the encounter might be rewarding the first time you kill them since you eventually killed them, but after some time it becomes a'job', and also an ineffective one in that.

Alright, so I just started playing with this game a couple of days back because I was being told by a couple of people how great it had been. Not gonna lie - This match, in its present condition, is BORING.Why? The dilemma is that this game is a game and feels like Adventure Quest. Sure, it's a game with a planet, but its 2D graphics prevents it out of having the adventurous atmosphere such as the Elder Scrolls games.

More Cheap Maplestory Mesos, Maple M Mesos Go to our website www.mmogdp.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpielByWeb Forum Index -> Tikal All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: