SpielByWeb Forum Index SpielByWeb
http://www.spielbyweb.com/

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Find a UserFind a User   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 Your GamesYour Games   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The New England Patriots got their sparkplug back

View previous topic :: View next topic  
douhua2233

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2019 8:32 pm    Post subject: The New England Patriots got their sparkplug back Reply with quote

Miami Dolphins 53-Man Roster: Biggest Snub/Biggest Surprise The Miami Dolphins shaved their roster down to a landing strip of 53 men Authentic Mike Gesicki Jersey , but this is a fluid situation and more roster turnover will undoubtedly happen.How do we feel about the first wave of cuts?Let’s start with the most egregious snubs and surprises. Here’s my personal take on the subject:Biggest SurpriseFales AND Osweiler? I thought Kevin Nogle was crazy when he predicted we’d keep both back-up QB’s but alas, he was correct. Shady Acres will have to wait a few more years for his patronage.We debated Osweiler vs. Fales in last week’s episode of Phinsider Radio but none of us predicted we’d have both on the roster. In fact, Houtz said he’d rather have 2 kickers than have Brock Osweiler make the team. Yet, here we are. When I saw the back-up QB competition transpiring during Training Camp and the Preseason, I didn’t think to myself, “Man, we have to keep both of these guys somehow.”I think we’d be equally screwed with either option if Ryan Tannehill were to go down, but that’s not justification to keep them both, in my opinion.Biggest SnubIsaiah Ford. You could make the case for Isaac Asiata too Womens Kenyan Drake Jersey , last year’s 5th round pick at guard, but I felt that Ford had a higher ceiling. A) DeVante Parker’s status for Week 1 is up in the air as of right now, and B) Danny Amendola and DeVante Parker both have checkered injury histories. Perhaps the Miami Dolphins were nervous enough about Ford’s recent injuries that they didn’t want to risk a roster spot, but from a long-term perspective, choosing Brock Osweiler over Isaiah Ford makes little sense.Ford showed flashes when healthy, both in practice and in preseason games. We might regret this one.Let me know your thoughts down in the Comments Section. Who were your biggest surprises and biggest snubs? 7 MORE DAYS! Fins Up!@SuttonlacesoutPhinsider Radio: The State of the Miami Dolphins *Just click the play button right above this and enjoy! Phinsider Radio is excited to be a part of the SB Nation network of podcasts. Only 7 podcasts were chosen for the initial unveil, and we were one of them!After 2鈦? of Phinsider Radio witnessed the 4th quarter debacle firsthand in Cincinnati, it’s time to look at both the short-term and long-term situation for the Miami Dolphins. Adam Gase, Ryan Tannehill Authentic Akeem Spence Jersey , the front office, the young defense - we’ll look at all the angles. Fair or not, Sunday was the type of embarrassing loss that requires reflection and a thorough evaluation.We’ll discuss the Chicago Bears game later in the week with the Chicago Bears SB Nation blog: Windy City Gridiron.If you have any questions or comments for us, find us on Twitter or respond down in the Comments Section! Follow Matthew (@CannataNFL), Houtz (@Houtz), and myself (@suttonlacesout) on Twitter!
LoveisAll

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2019 8:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpielByWeb Forum Index -> Amun-Re All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: