SpielByWeb Forum Index SpielByWeb
http://www.spielbyweb.com/

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Find a UserFind a User   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 Your GamesYour Games   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Any experience with initial coin offering (ICO)?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Stassy

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2018 7:52 am    Post subject: Any experience with initial coin offering (ICO)? Reply with quote

Hello guys. I have quite a lot of knowledge with computers and programming but since some weeks I started to inform myself about cryptocurrencies and blockchain technologies (bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin etc etc). I was also following some new projects and their initial coin offerings and there are some very interesting ones out there. I am also a culture and music freak and there is especially one project which is convincing me (its called culturalplaces) and has its proper token (the cultural coin). Anyways, before joining an ICO like this one, I would like to know which criteria one should have in mind before doing something like that? I am sure, that there are a lot of users here in the forum with experiences in initial coin offerings and cryptocurrencies in general. Thanks for any advice
Christina

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2018 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To choose the best crypto to invest in at the present time, perhaps it is BTC. This crypto rate is very stable and may increase rapidly during the year-end. So if you want to make long-term investments and earn high profits this year as well as 2019, investing in BTC or ETH is an accurate investment https://www.hypeanalysis.com/blog/voting-on-the-blockchain-technology-can-save-democracy/
Kolberg

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 8:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think, first of all, you should get some experience with other cryptocurrencies. For example, bitcoins. It seems to be difficult to get, but there are some ways except mining. I got my very first bitcoins with bitcoin raffle, you can use it, too
Kolberg

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2019 1:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You have much less problems when you are wealthy so in my opinion, we all should focus more on making money. I myself constantly search for some good opportunities. The latest on I've found is Ekassa, but I still search for more because that's the only way to become rich. You should work constantly.
LoveisAll

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2019 9:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you are faced with a cryptocurrency and are already working with it, then I can give advice on how to secure yourself. The https://bestmixer.io/en can help to make secure anonymous transfers anywhere, as well as you can mix any cryptocurrency into the one you need right there. I noticed that it is very beneficial when working with razzny cryptocurrencies.
Jaja

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2019 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow, that cool
Jaja

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2019 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow, that cool
Verolla

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2019 11:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AFC Wimbledon, Kingston upon Thames, United Kingdom. 76,695 likes · 1,262 talking about this. The Official AFC Wimbledon Facebook page. Follow the Dons.
Koolat

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2019 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hаve no such experience, but my sphere is very close to it. I аm а broker аnd I deаl with cryptocurrencies. Even а fаmous site topbrokers.com write forecаsts аnd predictions аbout the bitcoins. I think this shows the importаnce of crypto on the whole.
Joekeery

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2019 2:56 am    Post subject: hi Reply with quote

hi
BenjaminBarr

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2019 3:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

howdy! have a good day!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpielByWeb Forum Index -> SpielByWeb Chat All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: