SpielByWeb Forum Index SpielByWeb
http://www.spielbyweb.com/

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Find a UserFind a User   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 Your GamesYour Games   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hospital Time
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Knave

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:26 pm    Post subject: Hospital Time Reply with quote

My second child is coming, I imagine no moves for the next 12-24 hours, but I'm bringing my laptop to the hospital.

Yup, my priorities are clearly straight. The baby will probably be sleeping anyway, so I might as well make some moves Smile

In the next month, if I say something rude (or at least more obnoxious than I normally am, if that is possible), it is probably sleep deprivation, and I might even apologize. Just to be on the safe side though, I recommend people let me get most on the side for Amun Re, just for the sake of keeping the peace.

David
freduk

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 2:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Best wished to you and your family.
If you don't have much time, just make random moves. We probably won't be able to tell the diference anyway. Wink
wtf

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats, to you and your family...Don't be selfish let the new comer play and get the sleep. It will probably get your winning average up Laughing Wink
dawnuk

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats and best wishes to your family Dave, and don't forget to feed and change the baby first before making your moves, for the sake of peace! Smile

I'm expecting an update after the event, boy or girl etc. (I'm a woman I need to know these things!) Rolling Eyes Smile
Dawn
walkner

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 3:01 am    Post subject: Hospital Time Reply with quote

So if you really want to know my thinking about Hospital Time, then i will tell you that oh really. Then i want to say a big Congratulations to you Buddy for your Second Baby. I hope he is fine after Birth. So i pray that all of your Family Members are living happy like this.
SunnyMay

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2017 12:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't like being in the hospital

Last edited by SunnyMay on Tue Dec 19, 2017 5:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
LeoW

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2017 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is not the worst time. I recently lay in the hospital with a sharp bout of abdominal pain. Believe me, I was not bored. All day I was taken to a survey. My hospital did not have an MRI, so I had to go to a private clinic, they had modern equipment, such as https://bimedis.com/search/search-items/medical-imaging-equipment-radiology-equipment. It really was a long and difficult. I'm glad that everything ended well. Just a gastritis
lankara

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2017 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I read a lot while I was in hospital.
Retwerter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2018 3:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good afternoon. I have a long-standing problem, I don't know what to do to make snoring disappear. I managed to find an article about natural remedies for snoring problem. I think it should work and I want to try. Honestly I'm desperate. How do you think it works?
BrianKibler

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2018 4:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grats for your happiness. Wish all the best for you and your family
rwilson

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2018 4:59 am    Post subject: Treating Depression Reply with quote

Depression and anxiety is one of the most common problem people face today which results to insomnia. Etizolam online is one of the best and effective treatment for anxiety and gives you peaceful sleep.
You can get it from www.onlinepillsshop.net/product/etizolam
anthonyanson

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2018 7:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

good one
nick555

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2018 4:02 am    Post subject: Re: Treating Depression Reply with quote

rwilson wrote:
Depression and anxiety is one of the most common problem people face today which results to insomnia. Etizolam online is one of the best and effective treatment for anxiety and gives you peaceful sleep.

Absolutely agree. I would even say depression and stress are 21st century plague. People are overwhelmed with tons of duties, they're overloaded with work, studies and house routine. Talking about treatment, I personally prefer natural remedies from Licensed Producers Canada .
Laisun

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 5:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hate dealing with doctors and hospitals. Prefer to always find a solution myself and it benefits my life in some ways. Now I know quite a lot about different meds and herbs so when I have any health-related problems, it's not a problem to solve it.
Manilesc

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 1:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laisun wrote:
Hate dealing with doctors and hospitals. Prefer to always find a solution myself and it benefits my life in some ways. Now I know quite a lot about different meds and herbs so when I have any health-related problems, it's not a problem to solve it.

Good day, mate. Decided to try to solve my problem with premature ejaculation with this medicine - https://worldpharm365.com/product/priligy-60mg-dapoxetine-prejac-buy-with-bitcoin/ Could you tell me if it's worth trying? I know I must consult a doctor but I want to gather as much inforamtion as I can before the visit.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpielByWeb Forum Index -> SpielByWeb Chat All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: