SpielByWeb Forum Index SpielByWeb
http://www.spielbyweb.com/

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Find a UserFind a User   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 Your GamesYour Games   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

What kind of handbag is worth collecting?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
hotonlines

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2018 2:06 am    Post subject: What kind of handbag is worth collecting? Reply with quote

On November 24th, Christie's auction house held a special auction of "Inheritance: Handbags and Accessories" in Hong Kong. This is the first time Christie's has held such an auction in Asia. More than 120 classic handbags including Herms, Louis Vuitton, CHANEL and other brands were on display. A platinum-colored Nile crocodile platinum bag became the focus of the day.

Behind this auction is an expert who is the international director of Christie's Handbags and Accessories Division, Matthew Rubinger. Lin Boming, who has just joined Christie's this year, has accumulated more than 10 years of experience in the field of luxury handbags. "My core job is to discuss with customers the bags they want to sell or start, and help these handbag collectors to enrich their collections."

How to judge whether a handbag is worth investing? Lin Boming told reporters that handbags invest in the first brand, followed by quality, appearance, style and rarity. He said frankly: "The number of uses is not very meaningful to me. I care about the later maintenance. Sometimes I have used a bag for 100 times, and the condition may be better than the handbag used five times in heavy rain. "

According to Lin Boming, Herms, Replica Discount Louis Vuitton Bags and Replica Chanel Handbags are the core brands of collectors in terms of market sentiment. Herms' platinum bags, Kelly bags and CHANEL's clamshell bags are classic models on the auction. "Many styles are so floating. For example, the "Baguette" handbag with a very short shoulder strap was smashed at the beginning of this century, and then the momentum has weakened. It seems that there is a smooth return trend. Styles have become increasingly popular in recent years, and backpacks are the latest trend," he analyzed.

Herms graphite matte Nile crocodile leather platinum bag

For collectible handbags, he also made the following recommendations for different groups: "For new collectors, neutral color, 28/32 cm Kelly bag or 30/35 cm platinum bag is a safe choice. Senior collectors should try to find unique handbags like Quelle Doll. Connoisseurs should look for the most exquisite handbags, such as the platinum or Fake Hermes Kelly Bag of Borneo long kiss crocodile skin.
DerbyStan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2018 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Who is Christie?
Alexander12

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2018 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very nice.
Kolberg

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2019 6:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wish I could buy such fancy things but with my current salary, it's just impossible. But I am definitely going to give up this job and start looking for something better on uk.jobsora.com .
oliviajamy

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2022 2:14 am    Post subject: Fashion Outerwear Reply with quote

Most handbag is worthly they are selling with new classical designs that women are like to buy brands accessories. Last month I bought handmade diamond rings London birthday gift for my family friend she likes them and is very happy after receiving it. It's a pleasure to buy gifts from loved ones.
TomKollt

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2022 2:57 am    Post subject: amun Reply with quote

WOW
jirkqe

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2022 9:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for info
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpielByWeb Forum Index -> Amun-Re All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: