SpielByWeb Forum Index SpielByWeb
http://www.spielbyweb.com/

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Find a UserFind a User   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 Your GamesYour Games   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Has anyone tried a juice fast?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
oXY

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2018 6:07 pm    Post subject: Has anyone tried a juice fast? Reply with quote

Hello! My name is Oxy! A few weeks ago I watched Fat, Sick & Nearly Dead and became inspired by it. I'm 24 and getting married in October. I'd like lose a lot of weight before the wedding (about 100 pounds) but I want to do it in a healthy way. The main guy on the documentary started at 309 pounds, did 60 days of fresh juice,and lost I believe 82 pounds. When he went off the juice, he continued eating healthy and exercising and lost over 100 pounds in a year. He went to the doctor regularly during the juicing fast, and he just kept coming out healthier and healthier. His skin cleared up, he got off all of his medications, and he FELT energized and focused. All of this sounds wonderful, and I'm planning on trying it on February 1st. But before I start, I'd like to know if anyone has tried it and if anyone has any advice, suggestions, experience, or anything to share?

Also, if you've ever done an extreme lifestyle change/detox (such as suddenly eating just healthy, fresh food instead of the typical junk) how did you get through the first week of headaches, grumpiness, and cravings?
Stassy

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2018 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Same question!
donaldtrump

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2018 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stick with a good and clean diet. I've tried a lot of juices over the years and I'm really glad I found this company https://cancancleanse.com/juices DELIVERY—I was impressed. The box actually sat outside in 90 degree summer weather for over an hour before I saw it and the juice was still slushy/frozen. FRESHNESS—I did NOT put the juice in the freezer. I put it in the fridge and started the following morning. Immediately, I was surprised by how fresh it tasted. I really don’t know how they did it, but it does taste freshly juiced. It was even better than the juice I’ve made and stored and then thawed in the past. TASTE—Americans are used to pasteurized fruit juices that taste like candy. These juices are pretty sweet and yummy, CLEANSING—Like with any liquid cleanse, I mentally feel like I’ve lost ten pounds because detoxifying just makes you feel so good! But the scale says 3 pounds. I’ll take it. I did take some extra fiber (flax and chia) at night to “speed” things along since I wasn’t eating solid foods.
mvik57

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2018 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

never tried
Laisun

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2018 2:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Weight loss and General recovery of health is not an easy process, especially when you consider the large excess weight and poor nutrition. I advise everyone who decided to start taking care of themselves, read useful recommendations https://tonusjournal.com/health/dietary-supplements/. Take a detox course to speed up metabolism and then the weight will go much faster
Kate21

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2019 12:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello, I have never tried it actually. As for dieting and some detox things, I prefer to drink cbd oil, it helps me to lose weight rather fast. I ordered it on https://www.marijuanabreak.com/cbd-oil-ingredients, you can look it too. I even felt much better after drinking it for some time.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpielByWeb Forum Index -> SpielByWeb Chat All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: