SpielByWeb Forum Index SpielByWeb
http://www.spielbyweb.com/

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Find a UserFind a User   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 Your GamesYour Games   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

When I was young, I walked

View previous topic :: View next topic  
gfgfgfgfgfgf5

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2018 2:40 am    Post subject: When I was young, I walked Reply with quote

When I was young, I walked happily on the beach with bare feet, bathed in the sunshine and the spring breeze, and danced with the aliens in my sleep... This is a series of footprints left in the depths of memory. In these footprints, many "immortal legends" have been engraved.never you close your eyes, you will always see a child running around his parents without worry, laughing, is that me? Yes, that is me. But now I have grown up. I want to go back, but the time is gone. The childhood time left me with a "memory box" that is indestructible and cannot be destroyed and recreated. Open the box with my beautiful and stern mother, a strong and harmonious father. Now they have changed, their wrinkles are much on their faces, their hair is white, and the only thing that remains unchanged is their love for me Carton Of Cigarettes. It is because of their love that I will remember this time.ke the family in the silent night, looking up at the sky, expecting the meteor to pass and make that eternal wish: leave my childhood, leave my childhood, leave my childhood! ! ! I don't want to leave me young and frivolous, just leave the world of emotions. I really hope that the old man can take care of me once and bring me back to my childhood. But I know that I can't go back.ldhood, I will be lost forever. Even if I go back, I will not be happy and happy, because I have grown up. The games I have played seem so naive, the words I have said sound so ridiculous... Parents often say: If you can't change it, then adapt to it. Maybe most people will agree with this point, but I won't. I want to change the present and turn it into my childhood. As long as I belong to my piece of pure land ------ love and childhood!re are no traces of time Marlboro Lights. Once upon a time, we are full of enthusiasm for the new campus and a glimpse of the beautiful scenery of the new campus. In a twinkling of an eye, we have come to this new campus next to Jiangbin Park for a year. Everything on the campus makes us deeply loven you walk into the campus, you will be able to see the magnificent flag, the large green lawn, the red circular runway, and the five tall teaching buildings. Many people have marveled at its beauty, height and grandeur. However, can you find that in the hallway, at the corner of the stairs, in front of the classroom, there is a basin of beautiful flowers - flowers that are full of vitality Cigarette Tobacco For Sale, or those with a lot of green vines? Those flowers, although not as beautiful as roses, are not as gorgeous as peony flowers, and are not as stained as lotus flowers, but they are decorated with a simple, elegant and obscure campus, adding a touch of color to the campus; Although the flowers are inconspicuous Cheap Cigarettes Free Shipping, they are beautiful: flowers like lanterns, pink flowers with scent, and "flower fairy" like white porcelain dolls, they are fighting in the spring of rain Hey, in the hot summer sun, straight up the waist, in the golden wind bleak autumn, tenacious bloom, standing proudly in the cold winter, constitutes a beautiful landscape ont of our classroom, there is also such a potted plant. It is a pot of potted plants Marlboro Gold. It looks like a green cotton. As you look closer, there is a white branch in the middle of the green leaves. Next to the green leaves, there are some tiny jagged edges, like the "teeth" of the green leaves. Every Monday or Thursday, you can always see some The classmates carefully watered the beautiful flowers of this basin. This is the ��green leaf protector�� of our class. When the activities are usually in class, the students will carefully avoid these pots, for fear of one. Inadvertently destroying this beauty, this is the most beautiful are so many beautiful scenery on the campus, no careful care of the students, and beautiful scenery will not be there. Let us work together to protect the beauty of the campus and let this last forever!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpielByWeb Forum Index -> Hacienda All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: