SpielByWeb Forum Index SpielByWeb
http://www.spielbyweb.com/

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Find a UserFind a User   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 Your GamesYour Games   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Round Summaries - A problem (game #3561)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpielByWeb Forum Index -> Hoity Toity / Adel Verpflichtet
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Golux13

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 9:07 am    Post subject: Round Summaries - A problem (game #3561) Reply with quote

We've exhausted the auction house, so every turn we are all being sent to the castle. That's fine, but it is happening automatically, and as a result we are not seeing round summaries. When the turn is completed -- all players have acted -- it goes straight to the statement that "there are no items left in the auction house, so everybody has been sent to the castle." If nobody has a choice to make when the last player has chosen an action -- if there are no exhibits to steal from or no thieves to do the stealing -- then there's no way to know what happened other than to guess based on the board positions.

It would be better if, in this situation, the note about being sent to the castle was accompanied by the same round summaries we see during the rest of the game. Any way to do that?
shushnik

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can't you just look in the game log?
Golux13

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, but I shouldn't have to. I don't have to review the game log every other turn of the game -- only when the auction house is exhausted. That's... aesthetically displeasing. Smile

But you're right, I overstated the case when I said there was "no way to know" what had happened on the previous turn.
milksheikh
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 11:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Done.
View user's profile BoardGameGeek Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpielByWeb Forum Index -> Hoity Toity / Adel Verpflichtet All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: