SpielByWeb Forum Index SpielByWeb
http://www.spielbyweb.com/

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Find a UserFind a User   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 Your GamesYour Games   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Maplestory M Mesos Introduces Archetypes

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sletrry

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2018 10:29 pm    Post subject: Maplestory M Mesos Introduces Archetypes Reply with quote

White/Dark face accessory recipes? I really don't think can be had anymore either, any chance we can fix this? Adding livelihood related quests to make things like dream stones. Since my main ins't just powerful enough for Cygnus runs, it may be a nice choice to get some kind of repeatable search to make a few of the materials like and I would also incorporate Rocks/Pieces of Time, Gallant emblems to the rewards. Or, have that as a possible reward from turning into ore fragments.

Smithing- Amount 10 so far currently farming materials before trying for to 11. Can we please make capes? I would really like to be able to make capes like all colors of the Seraph or even Giles capes (my personal favorites) Up to level 100 or so. I enjoy the challenge of making capes for the other characters and getting arbitrary, useful potential would be a fantastic bonus. Plus, there might be a chance to market and possibly earn a small funding for oneself to boot up.

These are only a couple of examples I've made note of, I'm enjoying the professions a lot. I just think a few changes would make it more fun and challenging.I left out two things for Alchemy. My apologies.I think a really neat idea would be a"Fusing machine" like the extractors. We can set it up and allow other crafter's use it also let people that are hunting for something have the choice to fuse for better analytics.

Mine is shade because of its bulk, 100% posture, just requires one buff and it is fun complete since it got me back to maplestory I love pirate courses and hero courses so shade was just created for maplestory.

They utilize a vast selection of attacking skills, a heart-touching narrative. Oh, did I miss the part where you have a pet dragon to fly, glide, and accompany you around at every control? It's so cute starting out as a hatchling too. . Who's a big scary dragon? WHO'S a large scary dragon? Yes, you. . YEEEESS YOU! .

More product of games at Mmogdp!If you want to buy,welcome to www.mmogdp.com!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpielByWeb Forum Index -> Hacienda All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: