SpielByWeb Forum Index SpielByWeb
http://www.spielbyweb.com/

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Find a UserFind a User   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 Your GamesYour Games   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I have read many books

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ylq123

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2018 8:40 pm    Post subject: I have read many books Reply with quote

I have read many books, but I think that Robinson Crusoe is more realistic and relevant. The protagonist Robinson is reluctant to live in a calm, calm life, and he is willing to go on a challenging voyage. Although Robinson in the story is not a person in reality, all his success is clear, because he is made by his own hands. story is mainly about: Robinson was born into a decent merchant family, eager to sail, and wanted to go overseas to see. He took his father to the sea, and when he sailed for the first time, he encountered a big storm. When the ship sank, he managed to escape and save his life. The second time I went to Africa to do business in Africa, I made a fortune. The third time he was unfortunate, captured by the Moors and became a slave. Later he fled the boat of his master and was rescued by a Portuguese cargo ship on the way. After the ship arrived in Brazil Marlboro Red, he bought a manor there and became the owner of the estate. He was not willing to make a fortune like this, and once again went out to sea to sell slaves to Africa. ship encountered a storm on the way, and the sailors and passengers on board were all killed Marlboro Lights. Only Robinson survived and drifted to an uninhabited island. He made the raft with the mast of the shipwreck, and transported the food Cheap Marlboro Cigarettes, clothes, guns, ammunition, tools, etc. on the ship to the shore again and again, and settled down on the hillside. Then he used a sharpened wooden stake to fence around the tent and dig a hole in the tent to live. He used simple tools to make furniture such as tables and chairs, hunted wild game for food, and drank the water in the stream to survive the initial difficulties.book made me know that I can't do the big flowers in the greenhouse to do the big book in the storm. If I go alone on the desert island, I can't live for two days and I am dying. book is a person I thought of that is Zhang Haidi, born in Jinan in the fall of 1955. 5 years old with spinal cord disease, all under the chest. Since then, Zhang Haidi has started her unique life. She was unable to go to school and she was able to complete her secondary school at home. At the age of 15, Heidi followed his parents, decentralized (Shandong) Liaocheng rural, and taught his children as a teacher. She also taught herself acupuncture and moxibustion, and she was treated free of charge for the villagers. Later, Zhang Haidi taught many foreign languages ??and worked as a radio repairman. the face of the cruel fate challenge, Zhang Haidi is not depressed and indulged. She has struggled with the perseverance and perseverance and disease Carton Of Newports, and has withstood the severe test and is full of confidence in life. Although she did not have the opportunity to enter the school gate, she went to school with anger, learned all the primary and secondary schools, taught herself English, Japanese, German and Esperanto, and studied courses for universities and postgraduates. In 1983, Zhang Haidi began to engage in literary creation. He has translated hundreds of thousands of words of English novels such as "Beach Clinic" and compiled books such as "Opening the Window to the Sky", "Question of Life" and "Dream on Wheelchair". Among them Marlboro Gold Pack, "Dream on Wheelchair" was published in Japan and South Korea, and "Question of Life" was published less than half a year. It has been reprinted three times and won the National "Five One Project" Book Award. Before the "Question of Life", this award has never been awarded to prose works. Recently, a 300,000-word novel "The Top" is about to come out. Since 1983, Zhang Haidi has created and translated more than 1 million words. our primary school students should do is not to be overwhelmed by difficulties. When they encounter difficulties, they should be continually tempered. Don��t sit still and be a strong person!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpielByWeb Forum Index -> Hacienda All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: