SpielByWeb Forum Index SpielByWeb
http://www.spielbyweb.com/

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Find a UserFind a User   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 Your GamesYour Games   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

If you have a constant, why

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ylq123

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2018 1:22 am    Post subject: If you have a constant, why Reply with quote

If you have a constant, why should you go to sleep more than five; the most unhelpful, I am afraid that the day will be exposed to the cold. Chairman Mao��s words made me learn to persist, let me experience countless cold and hot summers, spring, summer, autumn and winter, and finally learned to jump the rope. Whenever I recall the first practice, I will remember the teacher's gaze giving me success."Refueling Marlboro Menthol 100S, refueling" students cheering, let my heart "snap" jump, looking at the students' swallow-like figure and silver bell-like laughter, temptation is like a bow, swaying me The heartstrings swayed in my heart Cigarettes Cheaper. But when I think that my sports has always been poor, I can't help but sigh.Teacher Liu, the class teacher, saw me sighing alone. Then I walked behind me in two steps and patted my head. I asked about it: "Why don't you skip the rope?" "I" I turned my head. Looked at the eyes of Teacher Liu, I was somewhat flattered. I licked my head and my face was red like an apple. After I looked around, I whispered the answer "I... I won't jump."You can't practice, you see them!" The teacher told me, pointing to the classmates who were skipping. Following her gestures and gentle eyes, I seem to see success in waving to me, and the victory is smiling at me. I can't help but feel the tide, and I can't help but worry about it: If I don't jump well, what should I do with my rope?But listening to the teacher's words, such as the spring breeze of February, a beam of winter sun, shot into my heart, echoing in my ears, "persistence is victory, persistence will be successful. Taishan does not let its soil How Much Is A Carton Of Newports, so it can achieve its great The sea does not choose a trickle, so it can achieve its depth. Although skipping is only a small matter, it is inseparable from the persistence of assistance!" When I turned around, I saw the teacher's gaze, her eyes were like a bouquet full of fragrance. The flowers, a round of clear moon, give a warm feeling."I, can you do it?" I looked up and asked without confidence Online Cigarettes. The teacher smiled and smiled so heartily, so free and easy. "Is that important? As long as you have confidence, you will persist," she gave me a meaningful look and continued: "You can learn!" I received the teacher's infection Buy Marlboro Cigarettes Online. I was confident that I had thrown away the burdens in my heart and rushed to the team that skipped the rope. The teacher gave me a slight smile and a little more praise in my eyes... although I was often caught by the rope, although the rope often beat me. Brain, but I practiced bravely. I defeated my timidity and fought myself. Is this not a successesterday��s failure has gradually faded away, and today you are struggling again. The days flew like water, and the teacher's gentle eyes were deep in my mind.
p
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpielByWeb Forum Index -> Hacienda All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: