SpielByWeb Forum Index SpielByWeb
http://www.spielbyweb.com/

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Find a UserFind a User   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 Your GamesYour Games   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Site code (open code?)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpielByWeb Forum Index -> Comments and Feature Requests
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ugolbt

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:50 pm    Post subject: Site code (open code?) Reply with quote

Hi,
I would like to reach the admin of this site.

I would like to know if your code is open.

I would like to use a portion of it. My goal is to design a simple website in php for matching players (matchmaking, not for dating, but for tournaments). Nothing more.

Whenever you start a new game, you create an entry in the system database. Once the game is created, other players can see it and join it. Once the game is full, another engine starts to launch the game. This where we want to stop. We want to create a website that does the booking to the point where when the game is full, something is triggered (and an email is sent). Nothing more and nothing specific to one of the boardgame on your site. That would also include the user profile database, signing-up and messaging (when the game is full, everyone receives an email as if it is their turn to play).

Cheers
Retwerter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2018 9:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I`m sure that not all people can understand it when middle-aged gay date younger men but it exists and some people even like it, it`s really so! I`ve found out a lot of interesting facts considering this on https://meetville.com/catalog/us/cg-11-lgbt/6716/gay and I don`t quite know whether I`d agree to date a really old gay... But I`m sure a middle-aged man who`s still beautiful and in a good shape is worth consideration and hot in bed! That`s what I`m sure of!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpielByWeb Forum Index -> Comments and Feature Requests All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: