SpielByWeb Forum Index SpielByWeb
http://www.spielbyweb.com/

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Find a UserFind a User   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 Your GamesYour Games   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

looking for a math/english tutor

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Stassy

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 5:48 am    Post subject: looking for a math/english tutor Reply with quote

I searched for other posts on tutor and nothing came up , any who I'm enrolled for college in January as a mature student.I haven't really been in full time school for a long time, say 3 years due to family issues along with personal problems.I've done a pre/post skills assessment tests that the college issued.The pre test I did really good shockingly!While the post test I did alright and did my best to prepare as much as I could on both tests.

My scores for my pre test were a solid B+ for English and Math ,post test was a B in English/Reading ,Math test 1 a B+ and Math test 2 an F (40/120 Sad )

I'm fully aware of my weaknesses and would like to now take the next step to preparing myself even more by getting a tutor so I don't end up struggling later on in college.If anyone has suggestions of any decent tutoring places for English writing and Math ,I'd greatly appreciate it.
Christina

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

After a several sessions with my english teacher I started weighting poetry in English! He also helped me to get enough motivation to continue working on my graphic art as well! If you are looking for a High-level English tutor, professional coach or maths tutor in Randwick - don't waste your opportunity and contact them.
anthonyanson

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2018 7:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, It is always an difficult subject for students because there are lots of students who are facing issues in these type of equations and need experts to help to get rid of that issues and for you Assignmentace.co.uk is one of the best and easiest way to solve all your related worries and with the help of their experts you can able to solve all your issues and will submit all the work within a time at very cheap rates.
Oismois

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Of course, any student sometimes has difficulties with writing an essay. Then come to the rescue WriteMyEssayOnline.com - Cheap Essay Writing Service. This will help to quickly solve educational problems and never have academic debts. The order form is very convenient.
mvik57

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2018 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

write back to me i'm the one you're needed
PeachyEssay

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2019 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

At what level? High school or college?
Jaja

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2019 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is it college?
johnsmith123

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 1:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't worry about your tests and exams. Buy dissertation online UK providing academic help about your exams.
parmitkaur

PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2019 2:57 am    Post subject: Interesting Post Reply with quote

Play online rummy at the best card game site in India that offers premium pay to win cash or free games for fun. You can play the Indian Rummy card game in its various forms, including Indian Rummy, 13 Card Rummy, for money or play Rummy with your friend circle for free.
beatris

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2019 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks a lot
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpielByWeb Forum Index -> SpielByWeb Chat All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: