SpielByWeb Forum Index SpielByWeb
http://www.spielbyweb.com/

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Find a UserFind a User   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 Your GamesYour Games   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Bug in Amun-RE

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ed

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 3:12 pm    Post subject: Bug in Amun-RE Reply with quote

Occasionally the turn order is incorrect in Amun based on the sacrifice. Especially noticeable between the end of the old kingdom and the new one, sometimes someone who has stolen 3 gold goes ahead of people who have sacrificed gold. I have seen this in several games I have played, not just at the end of stage 3 but at teh end of other stages as well.
APart from that it rocks!
jhagen1908

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think that's a bug. The new starting player should be the one who sacrificed the most, but the ordering remains the same; blue will always go after red, green will always go after blue, and so on around the virtual "table." With the exception, obviously, that the starting player goes first. Smile
mrbass

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

4. Playing the Game
Each player begins the game with 20 Gold and one 'Master Builder' Power Card. The Starting Player for the first round is selected at random.

8. Phase 4: Sacrifice for Amun-Re
The player who bid the most gold will be the new Starting Player, and becomes Pharaoh. If all players stole from the offering, the Starting Player does not change. The offered Gold is put in the Bank.

I never knew how turn order work I just thought it was random. Good stuff to know.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpielByWeb Forum Index -> Bug Reports All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: