SpielByWeb Forum Index SpielByWeb
http://www.spielbyweb.com/

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Find a UserFind a User   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 Your GamesYour Games   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Working principle of some machines

View previous topic :: View next topic  
forging

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:44 pm    Post subject: Working principle of some machines Reply with quote

Metal scrap baling press
Metal scrap baling Presses are suitable for compacting stamping press waste, such as steel, brass, copper and aluminium plates. The machines are available in some sizes, with 2 or 3 compactor steps. With high pressure,push the scrap metal to block.
jike63

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice and interesting info
MrHarun

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2022 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is true because for me it was important to find just such a place in which to get a good deal for all the junk metal that has been stored in my backyard for several years. I once managed to find scrap metal and prices for them and the offer was very interesting to me. I'm sure it's extremely important to find the right place because not everywhere can pay a decent amount of money. This is what I'm talking about here because my experience is about six such referrals.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpielByWeb Forum Index -> Amun-Re All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: