SpielByWeb Forum Index SpielByWeb
http://www.spielbyweb.com/

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Find a UserFind a User   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 Your GamesYour Games   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

What's a good keylogger for Mac?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Stassy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 5:15 am    Post subject: What's a good keylogger for Mac? Reply with quote

What precautions should I take to ensure I'm not discovered?
FYI, I intend to use this to get details of my spouse's activities - she's cheating on me.
Christina

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 7:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I knew because of my husband behavior something was going on. For two weeks I really tried to believe there wasn’t. But between him staying elsewhere, making excused to leave constantly, locking his phone and Facebook and changing his email, among other things.. I knew. I begged him to just have the respect to tell me there was someone else so I could know and just leave, I figured at least it would make leaving easier.It began when I saw him texting this girl (part of one of our couple friends) texting. He swore it was nothing – we were all friends and I kind of let it go since the texting stopped. And then the phone locking and password and email changing began. I installed a keylogger https://www.elitekeyloggers.com/elite-keylogger-mac onto our computer. It logged everything entered as well as taking screen shots every two minutes. I came home and checked it and nothing looked abnormal until I saw the very last words... “I love you Allison”. At this point I didn’t tell him what I knew yet. I went to walmart and bought a go phone, had that sim activated to his number (my name was on the account) and I then had email and Facebook password resets sent to his phone number, which I now had access too. I logged in and saw everything. Almost a months worth of conversations.I downloaded his Facebook data and saved that conversation to the computer, google drive, and an external hard drive. Funny I thought to back it up, because he sure did try to get rid of it so I couldn’t show her husband, and so he could lie to his family and say I was lying. Hard to do when I had that complete download of conversations. To this day I am called psychotic for doing that to catch him..
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpielByWeb Forum Index -> SpielByWeb Chat All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: