SpielByWeb Forum Index SpielByWeb
http://www.spielbyweb.com/

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Find a UserFind a User   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 Your GamesYour Games   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

You probably notice i picked neverwinter zen different stats

View previous topic :: View next topic  
hanhannw

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2016 2:07 am    Post subject: You probably notice i picked neverwinter zen different stats Reply with quote

Deflect Breakdown

You probably neverwinter diamonds store notice i picked different stats and race for bigenners, and end gamers, this was because of the need for deflect at lower HP and DR. will try to keep this short. keep in mind end game, hitting “DR Cap” is normal

New Player 35% DR

100,000 dmg recieved, astral diamonds neverwinter you take 65k, if you deflect you take 32.5k less damage

End Gamer 80% DR

100,000 dmg recieved, you take 20k damage, if you deflect you take 10k less damage.

so basically ounce you get neverwinter zen buy neverwinter xbox one astral diamonds your DR Bolstered high, deflecting an attack has a significantly weaker effect. so minimizing deflect late game will allow you to stack higher recovery, defense, Armor Pen, whatever stats you need
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpielByWeb Forum Index -> Amun-Re All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: