SpielByWeb Forum Index SpielByWeb
http://www.spielbyweb.com/

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Find a UserFind a User   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 Your GamesYour Games   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Gunmen storm 45000000 For winning the German star from a sma

View previous topic :: View next topic  
sdgrtryre4566

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 7:53 pm    Post subject: Gunmen storm 45000000 For winning the German star from a sma Reply with quote

Beijing time on November 22 news, according to the British 'Daily Mirror,' the latest report, Premier League leaders Arsenal ready to go to war in the winter transfer period, gunmen eagerly awaited introduction of cutting-edge international Draxler Germany. In addition, Wenger also hopes to introduce Paraguay God Tongan Dong from Barcelona Mourinho - Sana Boulia. In the last minute summer transfer market before the closure, Wenger spent 42.5 million pounds of money, signed from Real Madrid Ozil. German international's arrival greatly enhanced the combat effectiveness of Arsenal: Premier League 12 Harding Park, the Gunners to 8-1 draws and 2 losses record 25 points topped the standings; Ozil also surrendered two league goals, 4 assists rosy answer. Pay big bucks to the introduction of high-level FIFA 16 players = good results, Wenger has tasted the sweetness, 'Professor' Prepare build on the progress during the winter transfer a big fight. Earlier reports said the Arsenal board to inject 40 million pounds the club in order to allow Wenger to introduce new aid in the next year in January winter transfer period. And the 20th issue of 'Daily Mirror' reported that the gunman will strongly want in the winter window of German international Draxler. Reporter Darren - Lewis disclosed in the contract with Schalke Draxler signed, there is a 45 million euros in liquidated damages clause, which will give Wenger the introduction of the name offensive FIFA 16 player left door. Arsenal eager to get people in January, but Draxler I hope to complete the move in the summer of next year, he told the 'Daily Mirror' interview, said: 'I will not move in mid-season, because for me , in the season before the World Cup, every game is very important. In Schalke 04, almost every game I can get a chance to play, which is very important. I have said before, every summer, I will be on the to make its own assessment of the future, the same is true in summer next year. At that time, let's see what happens. 'Although Draxler reluctant to leave Schalke in January next year, however, the name of the German international to join Arsenal yet full of expectations. In the current array gunmen, we have Ozil, Podolski, Mertesacker and other German internationals, and this is an important reason for attracting Draxler. 'There are a lot of big Premier League club, Arsenal is certainly one of them. I have repeatedly Ozil and Mertesacker to find out about the situation of the gunmen, although it can not predict what will happen next year in the summer, but To me, Arsenal have great appeal, it is beyond doubt. 'In addition to this, like Draxler internationals class FIFA 16 players, Arsenal are still focusing on the introduction of the Future Star. 'Daily Mirror' reported that the gunmen involved in the official Sana Boulia Paraguay prodigy transfer them. Sana Boulia currently playing for Barcelona youth ultimate team, but the Catalan giants out of the conditions for renewal is less than gunmen, so next year in January this Paraguayan child prodigy expected to 400,000 pounds of low-cost landing Emirates Stadium. Fabregas, Fran - Merida, Hector - Beilai Lin, Joan - SIT no less poaching in recent years Arsenal from Barcelona's youth system, it now appears, Sana Wembley Asia is likely to become a 'small law a second.' Of course, this is not the lack Paraguay teenager chase, the Serie A club AC Milan also hope to recruit recorded at Arsenal if you want to finalize their deal, the need to make greater efforts to the job. www.fifaga.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpielByWeb Forum Index -> Bug Reports All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: