SpielByWeb Forum Index SpielByWeb
http://www.spielbyweb.com/

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Find a UserFind a User   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 Your GamesYour Games   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Grill now

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpielByWeb Forum Index -> Comments and Feature Requests
View previous topic :: View next topic  
buyingguide

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2020 4:33 am    Post subject: Grill now Reply with quote

Best Overall: Cuisinart Griddler Five The panini press option features an adjustable height to accommodate various thicknesses of bread, while the grill and griddle can be used to cook burgers, chicken, vegetables, and quesadillas with a simple flip of the reversible cooking plates.
Carolyn Clark

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2021 9:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bought my mom a smart tefal grill, which even measures the thickness of the meat and determines the optimal degree of roasting, and there you can still grill the fish, vegetables, panini and lavash
dusakan

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2021 6:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heard about this smart grill, I think I'm going to get one soon.
skylieq

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2021 12:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you are into outdoor cooking, it may have occurred to you to buy an electric smoker. Small electric smokers have many different styles, and it's impossible to find something that fits your needs and personal taste. Since I spent a long time choosing and looking for them to buy, some smokers also have wheels so that you can lug them around like luggage. Who doesn't like a cooking machine that you can carry on trips and use on the go? Also, cooking doesn't take long because it uses electricity, and the smoke is concentrated inside the smoker's small space, so more heat is released, which makes cooking faster and saves a lot of time and energy.
Ramzesss22778

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2021 8:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I never liked the grill
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpielByWeb Forum Index -> Comments and Feature Requests All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: