SpielByWeb Forum Index SpielByWeb
http://www.spielbyweb.com/

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Find a UserFind a User   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 Your GamesYour Games   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Game 7930

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Midgaardsormen

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 12:49 pm    Post subject: Game 7930 Reply with quote

Reef Encounter "with Eagles" - does this imply some special rule?
I'm looking to join a first RE game, so let me know if you'll have me and what the game expectations are (turn speed, anything else).
freduk

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, and welcome to SBW.
Reef Encounter With Eagles is just the name of that game. When you set up a game, you give it a name, so that you're freinds can find it easily and to distinguish it from other Reef Encounter games you might be playing. There is no "with Eagles" option for RE Smile
You can play RE in one of 3 ways:
1. Join a non-passworded game. These tend to get filled fairly quickly, but there are always more on the way.
2. Join a passworded game if you know the password ! These games are usually pre-arranged between freinds.
3. Set up your own non-passworded game for others to join. You could put a comment inviting novice players, if you wanted.

As far as turn speed goes, people will often express a preference in the comment box when they set the game up. Some people like to get through a whole game in a matter of hours, whilst others can only log in once a day or at weekends (or less). If there's no preference expressed by the game owner, then don't worry.

I'm also sending you a private message separately Cool
Midgaardsormen

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the info!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpielByWeb Forum Index -> Reef Encounter All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: