SpielByWeb Forum Index SpielByWeb
http://www.spielbyweb.com/

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Find a UserFind a User   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 Your GamesYour Games   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Share-your-thoughts game

View previous topic :: View next topic  
blibloblu

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:49 am    Post subject: Share-your-thoughts game Reply with quote

Following lambolt's commented game on bgg (www.boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/153143/out-of-my-depth-the-reef-encounter-annotated-learn), I've been thinking of running a game where each player records their thoughts each turn, and we confront and publish them in the end.

If you like this idea, you're welcome to:
- join the game "Mumbling game" (password: yarkyarkyark),
- use any tool you want to record your thoughts at each turn into a log (for instance, the notepad link from within the game itself),
- when the game is finished, post a link to your log in this thread.

It's just a first try, so there's no worry if your log is minimal, or your english less than perfect. It would be best though if you kept an indication of the turn number or time of each of your log entries (allowing us to link them with the actual game). Don't worry, the spielbyweb notepad does just that.

I intend to format and publish this as a bgg geeklist when it's done.

See you on the reef!
lambolt

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great, I'm in! Not sure I will do much better than in the first game but hopefully won't be so reckless early on with the algae Smile

It would be great if the UI implemented an "open info" option so you could display all known tiles and cubes behind the screen and in the parrotfish. Its trackable in notepad but its a bit messy
blibloblu

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not a stellar player either (to say the least)… but it should be fun. I'll wait a bit to see if we can get a third.
dragonzero

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cheap football shirt.
www.cafeloren.com/jys/X9gw/index.asp
www.aolcheapjersey.com
walkner

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 7:00 am    Post subject: Share-your-thoughts game Reply with quote

So if you really want to know about Share my Thoughts Game, then i will tell you about God Of War Game. God Of War is an Action - Adventure Game Series loosely based on Greek Mythology. Debuting in 2005, the Series has become a Flagship Title for the Play Station Brand, consisting of Seven Games across Multiple Platforms.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpielByWeb Forum Index -> Reef Encounter All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: