SpielByWeb Forum Index SpielByWeb
http://www.spielbyweb.com/

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Find a UserFind a User   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 Your GamesYour Games   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

joining games

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpielByWeb Forum Index -> Comments and Feature Requests
View previous topic :: View next topic  
yahkeh

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 1:26 pm    Post subject: joining games Reply with quote

It has become VERY frustrating in the past few weeks to see people join this website and immediately jump into games that they have no intention of playing through the end, as quite a few people cannot fathom the time commitment playing on this site requires.
Now I am far removed from asking to have a waiting period before you are "allowed" to join games, but is there a feasible option that makes newcomers aware of that time commitment and has them confirm BEFORE they can join???
Does anyone have any better ideas to ensure that games are actually being played?How about enabling the creator of a game to drop players that join but don't take actions and re-submit this game into the "open to join" category??
Is this worth contemplating at all - or should I just grow old with my frustration?
VTB02

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

your very right I got somebody who joined a game and didn't now how to play so after 2 scoring rounds he got 10 points
Trust

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 2:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I play here only HT. Other games I am not familiar with. However, by my mistake I joined the game Hazienda. When I saw what I have done, I nevertheless finished the game just playing my turns around. I know that was not the best to do, but still I did play my rounds and didn't block the game so we finish it.

It is not the same as if somebody joined the game and than never plays their turns.
hebofiyi

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2019 11:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shocked Shocked Evil or Very Mad
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpielByWeb Forum Index -> Comments and Feature Requests All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: