SpielByWeb Forum Index SpielByWeb
http://www.spielbyweb.com/

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Find a UserFind a User   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 Your GamesYour Games   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Tikal Oktoberfest championship final results

View previous topic :: View next topic  
JokeToy

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 2:23 pm    Post subject: Tikal Oktoberfest championship final results Reply with quote

The Tikal Oktoberfest tournament came to a rapid conclusion on Wednesday, November 27th. My apologies for taking extra time to make the announcement ~ I've been busy celebrating the Thanksgiving holiday with my family.

Congratulations to gregyako for winning the championship game going away and claiming the trophy Laughing Greg says he doesn't like the standard format very much but he played really well throughout the tournament, winning 3 games and coming in second place in 3 others. He's a tough opponent in all forms of the game Twisted Evil

Barra(uda took 2nd place in the Tikal Oktoberfest with a strong finish in the championship game. (uda won 2 games in the tournament and came in second place in 4 others. Anyone who plays (uda knows how frustrating trying to beat him can be ~ it feels like pounding your head against a wall Mr. Green

JokeToy faded badly at the end of the championship game, coming in 3rd place. JT won 4 games in the tournament, coming in second in 1 and third in another, but he couldn't shake his two fellow finalists when it mattered Crying or Very sad

Here is how the championship game went down:

@TKO-Final gregyako 126 (w) Barra(uda 118 JokeToy 115

Thanks to all the Tikal Oktoberfest contestants for playing fast and playing well ~ you guys were great Very Happy

I'm going to take a break from hosting Tikal tournaments for a while but stay tuned for announcements about future tournaments in 2014 that other players are planning now. Until then, Merry Christmas, Happy New Year and best wishes for the holidays Wink

I hope to be trading treasure with you guys in the Jungle again real soon Cool
nacore

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 7:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

battering a head against a wall Smile
JokeToy

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Howdy, nacore. It's been quite a while. Where have you been keeping yourself?

I predict there will be more Tikal tournaments in 2014. Join us if you like Cool
nacore

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

you noticed? Smile

looking forward to then Smile

after all, someone has to stop Barracuda before he obliterates all and everything
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpielByWeb Forum Index -> Tikal All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: