SpielByWeb Forum Index SpielByWeb
http://www.spielbyweb.com/

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Find a UserFind a User   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 Your GamesYour Games   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Tikal Oktoberfest ROUND 2 results and playoff standings

View previous topic :: View next topic  
JokeToy

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 9:05 am    Post subject: Tikal Oktoberfest ROUND 2 results and playoff standings Reply with quote

Thanks to a great job by all the players in the Tikal Oktoberfest tournament, the qualifying stage ended yesterday, having taken exactly 4 weeks to play out. That's exactly the pace of play I was looking for, so a tip of the hat to everyone involved in the tournament Laughing

Here are the results for the four ROUND 2 games:

@TKO#07 albeitar (w) 126 JokeToy 123 tab99 78
@TKO#08 Barra(uda (w) 119 gregyako 111 araneuz 101
@TKO#09 JokeToy (w) 145 Barra(uda 111 Araneuz 85
@TKO#10 albeitar (w) 133 gregyako 105 tab99 92

Standings and point totals after ROUND 2 (1st = 5 points, 2nd = 3 points, 3rd = 1 point):

(1) JokeToy 18
(2) gregyako 16
(3) Barra(uda 14
(4) albeitar 12
(5) Araneuz 8
(6) tab99 4

So JokeToy, gregyao and Barr(uda headed the qualifying stage and will move on to the playoffs today. Good luck to all 3 playoff contestants and hopefully just a little extra luck for JT Wink

Congrats to albeitar for notching 2 wins in ROUND 2, the only player to pull that off Very Happy After a rough start in ROUND 1 where he lost a couple of very close games, al did all he could to make the playoffs but fell short by only 2 points Confused

And thanks to all you guys for making this a fun, competitive and fast tournament. I hope to see you all in the Jungle again soon Cool

P.S. (uda and greg, I just created @TKO-Semi with password = 2013TKO. Please join up as soon as you can. The top 2 Victory Point finishers in the semi-finals will move on to the final championship game Mr. Green
Araneuz

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aww seems my path in tournament is over then.. Good game! Good luck for finalists! Smile

AND can't wait for rematch tournament later! >;]
JokeToy

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 10:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My last tournament (Tikal Winter Olympics) was supposed to last 3-4 months and it ended up taking almost 9, enough time to have a baby! My idea here in the Tikal Oktoberfest was to play a fast tournament so, yeah, only 2 qualifying rounds and only 2 playoff games this time. Now we can finish before Christmas Laughing

I think there will be a new Tikal tournament to start off 2014 but someone else will be hosting it next time ~ stay tuned Cool
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpielByWeb Forum Index -> Tikal All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: